Live in bull

this is the best thing that can happen can get pregnant from a bbc and you can really say it will be a love baby the woman loves to ******* with a bull the bull loves the white woman and chucky proves his love by kissing his wife supports
Oh I like to think Jevon love me but he has taken no interest in his s on and I don't see him much anymore so

Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested
Crazy hot fantasy!

I've had experience as the bull and loved it. Unfortunately, I had to move for work, otherwise this would have continued. I'm actually looking for this again. Any couples seriously interested?

Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested
Yes very interested

Back