Young- Caught My Gf with BBC Neighbor (unexpected)

Young couple, I’m 28 she’s 26, living together in an apartment complex. Have been dating for about 6-7 years now and things have been good. I recently expressed to her that I had a BBC cuckold fantasy. Obviously like most girls, she didn’t understand why and thought I was weird. Nothing was really said about for the next few months.

Meanwhile, our neighbor is a younger, like us, about 6’2, muscular and you could tell just had this confidence about him. He had new white girls in and out of his house every day and I mean, I could see why haha. One day my gf and I went to the apartment gym together and he was the only other person in there, wearing these gray sweatpants. Our apartment gym is small, so no matter where you are, you have a full visual of everyone in the gym with mirrors being there as well. Anyways, we workout separately, and I get pretty dialed in and like to box everything out. But I looked over to my gf at one point watching our neighbor do bicep curls and she couldn’t help but notice down there was popping out (I couldn’t either). I mean this thing had to have been 10” easy, it went half way down his leg.

Cut to, the next night, my gf and I had a few glasses of wine and I asked her straight up… “did you see how big our neighbor was yesterday?” She laughed and said “yea I know, he was curling like 50lb dumbbells”. I chuckled and told her “I meant his bulge”. She looked at me and blushed “OoOhhh.. haha yea he looked pretty big down there”. I asked her how big she thought it was and she answered “enough to ******* me” and laughed. I then, nervously asked her if she thought she would like it. She comes back with “idk I’ve never had anything that big before” ( I’m only 4.5-5”). I laughed and said “ would you ever wanna try?”. She says “idk I just know I’m happy with where we’re at”. Ughhh

That night we had the craziest sex, and when i was fucking her missionary I mentioned in “her ear how does that cock feel baby?” To which she replies “it feels good babe” I say to her “Do you wish our neighbors big black cock was inside of you right now?” She was facing away and suddenly turns to me and smiles. I smile back and ask her what she wants. She brings me down and whispers “I want his big black dick inside my tight white pussy baby”. I pulled back and looked at her, she had this confident look in her face. She said it again “I want our neighbors thick 10” BBC in my pussy baby”. I didn’t believe it, but I was as hard as a rock. Meanwhile she was soaking wet. I fucked her the next two minutes as hard as I possibly could and came. We were both out of breathe and I rolled off of her. She looked over and said “I mean it.” I looked back confused.. “mean what?” She smirks and says “I really do want our neighbors bbc in me…”

TBC….

Okay guys, here is the rest of the story.

This was about a month or so after that first night of wildly hot sex we had and since then we had done it every weekend. I could tell she was excited every week to get to that point and tell me that she wanted to try BBC. I’m not going to lie, I got very excited as well. Sometimes, so much so, I would bust within the first couple of minutes. She would be riding me and I would have to throw her off of me before I came (she’s not on the pill and we don’t wanna get pregnant yet). I could tell the past couple of times it happened she would look over at me in such disappointment but there was nothing I could do. Although deep down I knew what she was thinking and it was ‘I bet our neighbor could fuck for hours’.

So again, about a month later of wild sex and then some sessions of disappointment, I was out walking the dog one day. My gf had told me right before I left she was going to go to the gym for a little, but she was dressed how I’d never seen her dress for the gym before. Brand new yoga pants with a seem in the middle made her ass look huge (it actually is huge-she’s a PAWG) along with just a sports bra exposing the tops of her tits. I was confused but also kind of turned on, knowing other men would be able to see her like that. Anyways, when I walk the dog, that’s usually a workout for me so I try to walk him for an hour or so and I’m sure she knew that.

This day and time I had to come back about 20 minutes in as I had an important work call to handle. I get to our back door and see our neighbors car shaking with someone or two people in it, what looked to be fighting at first. I tried to look in from a distance but didn’t want to be nosey so I continued on and walked into our apartment. After I walked in and handled my work call which lasted about another 20 minutes, I look outside to see if the car is shaking still. It was..

The curiosity in me took over and went to go throw something out in the trash right by his car and as I walked over, I could see it was our neighbor full on fucking some girl from behind. I couldn’t believe it at first, but as I watched a little longer, this girl had a huge ass and was bouncing up and down on his BBC so perfectly and smoothly. I was officially hard. Not trying to draw any attention to myself, I creep by the side window and the woman’s ass looked particularly familiar. I stayed for an extra second and come to find it was my girlfriend. My girlfriend of 7 years was getting Blacked by our BBC neighbor and I could tell she was in absolute *******. I mean they had to have been going for the past 30 minutes at least and didn’t seem anxious to go anywhere. A flow of nerves hit me and I didn’t know what to do… so I did what any white guy would do. Went straight to our bathroom and jerked off to the picture of it…

TBC

Back