Young, Black, and Hung - an idea.

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I had an idea for a series - "Young, Black, and Hung". Marcus, a black college student, comes home to his parents house for the summer after they've recently moved to a new suburb. The series would begin with him being naive and totally oblivious to the fact that women can't resist his muscular, lean body and enormous black cock. A local white wife and mom would seduce him, taking the time to introduce him to the wonders of interracial sex. The first episode would end with him realizing his enormously advantaged place for the summer in the quiet white community: "young, black, and hung", as the white wife would purr lovingly, in a world of curious white females.

The following episodes would chronicle his encounters with other white beauties in different stations and stages of life:
A lovely white female college student also home for the summer...
a sexy and experienced grandmother looking for her first black cock...
an anxious young white mom needing sexual release...
a single businesswoman looking to be dominated...
a spiritualist new-age hippie woman who (literally!) worships his black cock...

And more. We could even get supernatural -

a fling with a glamorous woman of a retro flare who is revealed to be the ghost of a 1930s white woman who was killed for an interracial relationship and finds "passage on" through sex with our black hero...

A tryst with a strange woman who has a lot of questions about sex and studies his Black cock with great interest - turning out to be an alien woman, finally offering him to come back with her and become the king of her planet, with his responsibility being to impregnate the women of her world. He wouldn't take it, but the door would remain open...

Anyway, it just sounds like a lot of fun to me. Almost "Desperate Housewives-esque" in terms of tone and fun, albeit without all the extra drama.

Maybe I'll write it myself...

I had an idea for a series - "Young, Black, and Hung". Marcus, a black college student, comes home to his parents house for the summer after they've recently moved to a new suburb. The series would begin with him being naive and totally oblivious to the fact that women can't resist his muscular, lean body and enormous black cock. A local white wife and mom would seduce him, taking the time to introduce him to the wonders of interracial sex. The first episode would end with him realizing his enormously advantaged place for the summer in the quiet white community: "young, black, and hung", as the white wife would purr lovingly, in a world of curious white females.

The following episodes would chronicle his encounters with other white beauties in different stations and stages of life:

a fling with a glamorous woman of a retro flare who is revealed to be the ghost of a 1930s white woman who was killed for an interracial relationship and finds "passage on" through sex with our black hero...

A tryst with a strange woman who has a lot of questions about sex and studies his Black cock with great interest - turning out to be an alien woman, finally offering him to come back with her and become the king of her planet, with his responsibility being to impregnate the women of her world. He wouldn't take it, but the door would remain open...

Anyway, it just sounds like a lot of fun to me. Almost "Desperate Housewives-esque" in terms of tone and fun, albeit without all the extra drama.

I like it. This would be a great Netflix series.

I like it. I'd Watch it religiously

Back