Young 19 year old american in sydney

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Joelgee, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Joelgee

Joelgee New Member

Hey so i'm just a young black american living in sydney. not really confident about myself and don't really think i'm anything special. Ladies i'd love your opinion on what i think.

Attached Files:

tiho and lainey504 like this.
  2. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Have confidence, Joel! You're very handsome, nice body, so go out there and live a great life, find a great girl who appreciates you!

3. Sexyaussie

Sexyaussie New Member

Agreed. You have a nice body and cock. You should have the ladies lining up for you ;)
    Sadly I'm in perth :(

4. Joelgee

Joelgee New Member

Agreed. You have a nice body and cock. You should have the ladies lining up for you ;)
    Sadly I'm in perth :([/quote]
    Well even if you're in perth we can still message and maybe even some phone sex ;)

5. John Pakay

John Pakay New Member

I'm in sydney too and your features are similar to mine - and I get white pussy all the time, so you have nothing to worry about :)

6. Joelgee

Joelgee New Member

do you meet them on here?

7. John Pakay

John Pakay New Member

No, most I get from uni parties - if you manage to get to a uni party, you're almost guaranteed a fuck if you want one :)

8. John Pakay

John Pakay New Member

My main hangout is at university of sydney. Check out the events on Facebook and attend some. Let me know if you get some hot young white pussy ;)

9. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    nice big cock

10. Sexyaussie

Sexyaussie New Member

This guy is right - back when I was at uni a few years ago, every party I went to there'd be plenty of sex happening afterwards and this happened almost every weekend of uni. Those were fun times ;)

brethard likes this.