Young 19 year old american in sydney

Hey so i'm just a young black american living in sydney. not really confident about myself and don't really think i'm anything special. Ladies i'd love your opinion on what i think.

Attachments

• 3Ed3I53Hf5Le5I85K6d3p5cce09e3766515bb.jpg
    3Ed3I53Hf5Le5I85K6d3p5cce09e3766515bb.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 3M63Lc3Hc5N75Ge5Mcd3p9a04de2a640018be.jpg
    3M63Lc3Hc5N75Ge5Mcd3p9a04de2a640018be.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 37
Have confidence, Joel! You're very handsome, nice body, so go out there and live a great life, find a great girl who appreciates you!

Hey so i'm just a young black american living in sydney. not really confident about myself and don't really think i'm anything special. Ladies i'd love your opinion on what i think.

Agreed. You have a nice body and cock. You should have the ladies lining up for you ;)
Sadly I'm in perth :(

Agreed. You have a nice body and cock. You should have the ladies lining up for you ;)
Sadly I'm in perth :([/quote]
Well even if you're in perth we can still message and maybe even some phone sex ;)

I'm in sydney too and your features are similar to mine - and I get white pussy all the time, so you have nothing to worry about :)

No, most I get from uni parties - if you manage to get to a uni party, you're almost guaranteed a fuck if you want one :)

This guy is right - back when I was at uni a few years ago, every party I went to there'd be plenty of sex happening afterwards and this happened almost every weekend of uni. Those were fun times ;)

Back