You Wanna Play Rough???

wow 7 pages of comments and stories and pictures..where to start... i started in the bdsm lifestyle so yes i like rope bondage and all that goes with it. i have had Blk Masters and a wht master. ive tried a mixture of different things from rough to mild. SO what do i prefer depends upon the guy i'm with mostly. its about his sway and how it is approached and handled.. things can be done rough but yet in a way to still be respectful..and also someone mentioned communication that is the KEY ..if one or more partners has an idea or they see something show it or talk about it and see if a softer side can be had to "try" things out..then if all is great then try the "harder" side of the fun. ALWAYS be safe. there are many ways to enjoy the harsher sides of bdsm and not harm someone or hurt them for life. ******* someone has signs to look for and not just passing out..the heart has to be healthy to handle the increase pressure as the body cries for oxygen..((took a class on it)) if interested in the rougher things but you dont know where to start find your local bdsm group..most have groups called munches in local public places and they will have learning and teaching and i am sure they will be happy to discuss any kinks you want to try ..learn before you really try out something and it comes to a bad end.

wow 7 pages of comments and stories and pictures..where to start... i started in the bdsm lifestyle so yes i like rope bondage and all that goes with it. i have had Blk Masters and a wht master. ive tried a mixture of different things from rough to mild. SO what do i prefer depends upon the guy i'm with mostly. its about his sway and how it is approached and handled.. things can be done rough but yet in a way to still be respectful..and also someone mentioned communication that is the KEY ..if one or more partners has an idea or they see something show it or talk about it and see if a softer side can be had to "try" things out..then if all is great then try the "harder" side of the fun. ALWAYS be safe. there are many ways to enjoy the harsher sides of bdsm and not harm someone or hurt them for life. ******* someone has signs to look for and not just passing out..the heart has to be healthy to handle the increase pressure as the body cries for oxygen..((took a class on it)) if interested in the rougher things but you dont know where to start find your local bdsm group..most have groups called munches in local public places and they will have learning and teaching and i am sure they will be happy to discuss any kinks you want to try ..learn before you really try out something and it comes to a bad end.

DAMN GOOD ADVICE!!!!

i could not do it like that...at all......willsvu is correct..they are just banging the back of their throat must be painful to do that...hard enough to take it further down for the first few times but once you ease it back in there and then as the throat takes over swallowing automatically..you can use the throat........takes practise and some care but worth the wait and time to do it correctly.

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
same here, the first one looks hot, but i have been choked too

Back