You Wanna Play Rough???

I haven't experienced any of it but I want to... have all of it done to me...in a safe place, mentally/physically, of course...

It's not like that's the only sort of sex I want, and I don't know why my body reacts so intensely to those images and similar fantasies. I just want so much sometimes!

...I bet I'll never really find someone who'd do that stuff to me though...
Sinister laugh :))))

You need to really trust your man first Mimsy
i like being caned and have a spanking horse
in the basement but i only trust a few men to
tie my over it and cane me, same with rough sex
he needs to know just how far to go, you need to
fight for your honour but once his cock enters you
surrender completely and enjoy it
That's lovely advice, thank you :)

You need to really trust your man first Mimsy
i like being caned and have a spanking horse
in the basement but i only trust a few men to
tie my over it and cane me, same with rough sex
he needs to know just how far to go, you need to
fight for your honour but once his cock enters you
surrender completely and enjoy it
If you like swapping roles I'm experienced at receiving the cane, or you can watch your bull cane me.:)

i've always thoroughly enjoyed being ******, there is some kind of thrill that shoots thru my nerves when i'm gasgging on a huge Black cock and He just keeps pushing it further in. Love to be savagely throatfucked, makes me cum without any touch. And then there's cumminjg as my ass is being hammered by long, thick hard Black COCK. its not for everyone and few i think actually enjoy these sensations but for those who do, mind blowing, nerve jangling ******* is the prize

Last edited:
Allow me to further clarify the differential between those who actively pursue a ..perhaps more sensual expression.. a something that, for lack of a better qualifier, 'average' sex pales like a candle before supernova. As some will surely see the enjoyment of pain in these activities, it is anything but. I liken it to an opening up of energy channels that simply overwhelm most. And for final riposte, to each be thy own and leave to others that which is their's.

Love be upon Your heart and Peace in thy mind, Marie

i was 'put out' by my BF at the time for 4 of His friends. When they grabbed me, initialing i reacted frightfully, unsure, scared. i was tied down, on my belly, with my legs spread far and wide, large dark hands grtabbed my chin and as i opened my mouth to exclaim it was quickly filled by a long thick Black cock. Another pair of hands spread my lower lips apart, two more fingering me open. one huge cock plunges deep, feel a thick cockhead rubbing in between the first cock and my lips, causing me to squirm and tingle .

Back