You Wanna Play Rough???

Almost any wItsoman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661

It's probably been said in this thread, but it's all down to knowing that she enjoys and craves what she is receiving. It's no fun anyway unless you can see the greed and delight in her face. Just a little fear and pain in addition if that works.

So, anything is acceptable if she enjoys it. The reality is that she should ultimately in control however brutally she is being fucked.

Amazing images btw!

I'm so glad I man finally put it like that. Majority of the time I want to be made love to... But every now and then I want to be 'taken' ; those are the words I use... And it is amazing... Because it feels like the man's desire for me is really big, so big he's violent almost in the way he fucks me, desperate to get it in as deep as possible, to fuck me as fast as possible.... To stretch me out and fuck me out of my mind.
I absolutely love it when I click with a woman that way. Being able to park all poli te inhibitions and fuck like animals...

i think my idea of rough is probably a bit different from what i can tell in this forum.

no hitting, no spitting, no *******, no pissing, no whipping, no slapping, none of that thanks.

a firm slap on my buttocks at the right moment, sure. some hard thrusting, sure. holding my head and fucking my mouth, yes, but not too deep thanks, but don't be afraid to go a bit deeper than you think i can handle. being pinned down and pounded, definitely. forsing in that last couple of inches that i don't think i can handle... yes ok. having my pussy slapped repeatedly moments before i'm about to climax, definitely YES.

i like a guy to show me he's in charge and can play my body like an instrument. not someone to beat me around and humiliate me.

i prefer an artist. not a brute.

Norupbringingt: 738429 said:
i think my ideblamegh is probably a bit different from what i can tell in this forum.

no hitting, no spitting, no *******, no pissing, no whipping, no slapping, none of that thanks.

a firm slap on my buttocks at the right moment, sure. some hard thrusting, sure. holding my head and fucking my mouth, yes, but not too deep thanks, but don't be afraid to go a bit deeper than you think i can handle. being pinned down and pounded, definitely. forsing in that last couple of inches that i don't think i can handle... yes ok. having my pussy slapped repeatedly moments before i'm about to climax, definitely YES.

i like a guy to show me he's in charge and can play my body like an instrument. not someone to beat me around and humiliate me.

i prefer an artist. not a brute.

This is more my style too :bigsmile:

Deep, hard and rough. Intensity rather than *******.

Too much respect? I blame my upringing :)

This does NOT make me "nice" though :devil:

Back