You Wanna Play Rough???

gf was sooo sweet and vanilla in our love making, but after a chance encounter ( cuckold stories " they really are that big" ) now she has been gagged, spitroasted, ass slapped, cock slapped by 2 huge bbc, cum over, hair pulled, and name called, and all this just makes her wetter, fuck harder, and cum repeatedly
Perfect!

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
really amazing look at those pictures turned me on so hot

49844048_original.jpg

Obviously I don't want super rough all the time, but it is my preference. I like cho king, some face slapping, spanking, being held down and used rough. All of it! Even better if the guy is well versed in BDSM and we can incorporate some impact/knives/etc into it. Of course, there does need to be some control, I'm only so deep, so having a guy try to ram it in too deep is a bad pain.

My boyfriend took be to my first gangbang and on the way, I told him I wanted him to "throw me under the bus". We had talked a ton about what I wished would happen, so he knew what I wanted. But I can be shy, so I wanted him to take control of what happened. He kept making comments about what we had talked about and the guys were more than happy to oblige. About half way through, he told the guys I needed some DP and that no/ow doesn't mean to stop (also something we discussed ahead of time) Of course, the two largest guys in the group volunteered. I ended up climbing on top of one and the proceeded to hold me in place while the second guy all but r**ed my ass. I tried crawling away out of instinct, but they wouldn't let me. That set the tone for the rest of the evening. Guys just holding me in place and using me rough. At one point, my face was pushed into the bed too quite my moans/screams, but they just kept going hard and rough throughout it.

It was extreme, somewhat painful (in the best way), and oh so amazing. Obviously, they would have stopped if I'd take wanted them to, they were all about following the rules, and we have a safe word set up. But once given the ok, they were all about the rough stuff. My only regret was that we hadn't done the necessary planning to go a bareback gangbang. 😍

Last edited:
Obviously I don't want super rough all the time, but it is my preference. I like *******, some face slapping, spanking, being held down and used rough. All of it! Even better if the guy is well versed in BDSM and we can incorporate some impact/knives/etc into it. Of course, there does need to be some control, I'm only so deep, so having a guy try to ram it in too deep is a bad pain.

My boyfriend took be to my first gangbang and on the way, I told him I wanted him to "throw me under the bus". We had talked a ton about what I wished would happen, so he knew what I wanted. But I can be shy, so I wanted him to take control of what happened. He kept making comments about what we had talked about and the guys were more than happy to oblige. About half way through, he told the guys I needed some DP and that no/ow doesn't mean to stop (also something we discussed ahead of time) Of course, the two largest guys in the group volunteered. I ended up climbing on top of one and the proceeded to hold me in place while the second guy all but r**ed my ass. I tried crawling away out of instinct, but they wouldn't let me. That set the tone for the rest of the evening. Guys just holding me in place and using me rough. At one point, my face was pushed into the bed too quite my moans/screams, but they just kept going hard and rough throughout it.

It was extreme, somewhat painful (in the best way), and oh so amazing. Obviously, they would have stopped if I'd take wanted them to, they were all about following the rules, and we have a safe word set up. But once given the ok, they were all about the rough stuff. My only regret was that we hadn't done the necessary planning to go a bareback gangbang. 😍
Oh man, I think I’m in love lol…. Hope to get my hands on you one day soon!

Back