You Wanna Play Rough???

Our bodies (women) respond to pleasure and pain just like animals. We respond to reward and punishment. We can be trained like horses, dogs, etc. Punish bad behavior and reward good, any woman will soon fall into line.

a woman’s body provides so much pleasure to a man.
On top of that, to train a woman like an ******* to respond and obey a man’s every sexual wish.
That’s very powerful stuff.
If I’m reading you right.

I love it rough. I used to think I wanted it nice, romantic and slow...that deep penetrating, eye contact fucking. But now a days, fuck me hard, and fast. Pull my hair, call me names and tell me how Daddy likes it.

another woman whose inner, hidden, slut has been freed to satisfy her sexual needs?

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
It’s there any other way?

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Love it

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
We white girls need to submit to whatever blk guys want to do to us!

Back