You Wanna Play Rough???

I once watched Naughty Tonya being roughly gang banged by a group of black men, and in another one being roughly fucked by a man who grabbed her hair. She said that those were real tears. I emailed her about it and she said that she liked it rough and before being gang banged in the video she had asked them to do her very aggressively. Looked like *******, but they would have stopped if she had asked them to. I guess thats a pretty important difference, and she was in control.

I once watched Naughty Tonya being roughly gang banged by a group of black men, and in another one being roughly fucked by a man who grabbed her hair. She said that those were real tears. I emailed her about it and she said that she liked it rough and before being gang banged in the video she had asked them to do her very aggressively. Looked like *******, but they would have stopped if she had asked them to. I guess thats a pretty important difference, and she was in control.
Any links to that video?

564fceae886e.jpg

Let’s face it, every whites women looking for sex with black man on this forum is looking for some kind of sexual humiliation. It’s what I’m looking for, with all the tabou surrounding sex between white woman and black man. And obviously rough sex is increasing that feeling of humiliation. My view of the fantasy at least

Let’s face it, every whites women looking for sex with black man on this forum is looking for some kind of sexual humiliation. It’s what I’m looking for, with all the tabou surrounding sex between white woman and black man. And obviously rough sex is increasing that feeling of humiliation. My view of the fantasy at least
Good answer

Back