You Wanna Play Rough???

OUS0M5Gl7k08E_DpPStQPCJwe7mJWsm0qOsg9mrPxtDwE7WbiGN8kSAmq5lHQIl78UinbBeuwoAPp5f_NvYyTetNiPdTU3OafA-KLmzSPQkaGPAltmsvV6bxkCQrqRla

I like sex, in addition to Black Bulls, with a dominant bull.
I feel more in my role as submissive and used by my rider.
I like almost everything, except intense pain (Bdsm) but it excites me almost everything else.
To be tied, to whip my ass, to get on all fours and pulling my hair, to be fucked hard like a bitch in heat.
I like to suck very deep and feel his hard dick throb inside my throat, until I receive his creamy and sweet honey.
I love being fucked by my wet and pink pussy, and by my round and tight ass, but always bareback, to feel like my Bull, to push and drills me hard, while he tells me dirty things, he slaps me on the ass and finally Fill both holes with your hot cum. Bareback makes me feel like it fills my guts and slides deep inside me.
I like to be immobilized and exposed to the wishes of one or several good Bulls, in short I like everything that is pleasure and full sex.
Also dress with very high heels, very short skirt, and no panties, so that my lovers can caress my ass and pussy, or fuck me easily in daring places.
I like to experience sensations and new situations and very naughty.
This is me, I like adventure, unexpected pleasure and exciting situations. Dirty kisses for you. Alice
Love pic number 3

Back