You Wanna Play Rough???

“Nothing brings my Black Master and I together like power play. The other day he cuffed me in his bed, legs spread wide, face down, while he went to run errands. It made me so wet knowing that he was out there thinking of me cuffed up back home, when he finally returned and started fucking me hard and rough...I came instantly.”
View attachment 864039
What a lucky woman

I don't like it rough when sucking dick. Prefer to take my time, and savor his taste, aroma, sounds, and reactions. Also like sensual kissing. But once his dick is inside me, I like it hard. Deep. Love hearing the sounds of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. Makes me give myself to him completely.

I don't like it rough when sucking dick. Prefer to take my time, and savor his taste, aroma, sounds, and reactions. Also like sensual kissing. But once his dick is inside me, I like it hard. Deep. Love hearing the sounds of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. Makes me give myself to him completely.
Yeah...yaw latinas be like that

gf was sooo sweet and vanilla in our love making, but after a chance encounter ( cuckold stories " they really are that big" ) now she has been gagged, spitroasted, ass slapped, cock slapped by 2 huge bbc, cum over, hair pulled, and name called, and all this just makes her wetter, fuck harder, and cum repeatedly
she is now the complete girl friend and a keeper now she's been blacked

I want to be the main attraction at a party of black Bulls I want to be made to walk around in my underwear and serve them how ever they want I want to be a sexy slave for a hole weekend fucked slapped degraded And most of all filmed

I want them to fuck me all
The ways my man can't because he loves me to much to do them things to me

No hold bars even if I scream stop ram your big black cock in my mouth and remind me this is what I wanted
Doing exactly that to a dirty cheating wife this afternoon as we watch the game

Back