You like to see your wife with a hickie after sex with a BBC?

I love when Nellie comes home with hi ******* and some bruises so I can see the places her man visited. She has fat nipples that get lots of attention also and are sore to the touch for a while which turns her on a lot.
Nice...
Just got a hard-on thinking about it.
Can you show her nipples?

Yes, I loved seeing them on my ex wife, current fiance won't cuck me yet, but hoping. Just being able to see them for days after, the reminder that she was with someone else and he marked her. For others to see, them not knowing that she got them with her lover/bull and not husband.

Good thread. A "hickie" left on the wife from her lover/"bull"/boyfriend is evidence of her lustful adventure and a very erotic view! Doesn't it make the husband want to softly kiss that spot to emphasize and renew his approval? And doesn't it make the wife feel sexy/naughty each time she sees it on her in the mirror bringing up the memory of her recent adventure with her lover/"bull"/boyfriend? 🤔
And what about "the other man"? Doesn't he want to mark the wife as having been his, sexually, and leave the "hickie" on her as evidence and a reminder of that fact for her husband?
i think it can be a (great) part of the play and dynamic! More subtle than producing and eating a creampie, of course, but a good contribution to the emotional part of the lifestyle mix. And i find the more subtle details of a lifestyle dynamic more interesting, appealing and arousing than the bold and blunt. ;)

Back