You like black men looking at your wife?

YESSSSSSS ! I love to see black men looking at my wife. I’d love even more to catch my wife looking at them !

I once was treated to both. Wife and I were grocery shopping and he just happened to be braless and her nipples were quite prominently notable. i was an aisle or two behind her and by the time I found her had followed her but was still a good twenty yards from and she did not see me. At the precise same moment a man who is her dream man, Older, tall, and black, with a powerfully fit body rounded a pole and almost ran into each other. After a oh my, sorry, here you good by niceties, they went on their sep ways. As I grew closer the black gentleman paused, turned his head and watched my wifes ass as went around the end of the aisle I swear, she turned and looked back and sorta waved and smiled at him. He turned around muttering smeth8ng to himself and smiling the broadest smile. it was the hottest flirtation exchange I’ve ever seen. I went straight to her after that and asked her if her oussy was soaked. She asked what I was talking about and I explained I saw them both turn to stare at each others assets smile and wave and I know the thoughts in both minds to turn , make eye contact and then smile at each other was essentially saying one to the other I want to fuck you !

Only discovered 4 months ago (only married 13 months ago) I Love watching my 23yo Redhead wife dancing with Big Black men when we go clubbing in the city- I only watch, (can't dance 'cus two left!) She's a real mover when dancing & often ends up dancing with just the one guy who also has the moves & can keep up! She danced with a black man last time for near 3hours (except short breaks checking on me & having a long *******)- she danced even the slow ones with him- her arms around his neck- his around her-his hands on her lower back sometimes drifting onto her bum-till she told him off! She has a superb 34c-26-36 figure, owns a couple of Bodycon dresses which show her assets just about legally.
It's because of that night & another similar 3 weeks earlier on holiday- that it's crossed my mind that not only do I enjoy them looking at, dancing with, lusting after, but think she Deserved to be properly Fucked by one and because I'm "little dick cums two quick" at only 5.5" & she has only known me she a virgin when we met, & I've Never made cum fucking- only by going down on her afterwards!
I want her to experience an orgasm by being fucked hard by bigger cock! The picture in my mind of my sexy new wife actually Cumming 2or 3 times-while being fucked-maybe 2-3times in one night -just makes me so Hard!

Back