You like black men looking at your wife?

Last edited:
My Wife gets ogled or chatted up quite consistently when we're out, especially when She's all gussied up.

Last time we went clubbing, we walked by a young man who called out to Her, "Hey, you, SlimThick!" That made Her blush but She loved the attention. Later that night, he found us on the dance floor and started dancing on Her. I stepped away for a song and watched as She moved against him, and he pulled Her closer to him. We left shortly after that song, because She wanted to get home and have me go down on Her, She was so turned on. And so was I!

Only discovered 4 months ago (only married 13 months ago) I Love watching my 23yo Redhead wife dancing with Big Black men when we go clubbing in the city- I only watch, (can't dance 'cus two left!) She's a real mover when dancing & often ends up dancing with just the one guy who also has the moves & can keep up! She danced with a black man last time for near 3hours (except short breaks checking on me & having a long *******)- she danced even the slow ones with him- her arms around his neck- his around her-his hands on her lower back sometimes drifting onto her bum-till she told him off! She has a superb 34c-26-36 figure, owns a couple of Bodycon dresses which show her assets just about legally.
It's because of that night & another similar 3 weeks earlier on holiday- that it's crossed my mind that not only do I enjoy them looking at, dancing with, lusting after, but think she Deserved to be properly Fucked by one and because I'm "little dick cums two quick" at only 5.5" & she has only known me she a virgin when we met, & I've Never made cum fucking- only by going down on her afterwards!
I want her to experience an orgasm by being fucked hard by bigger cock! The picture in my mind of my sexy new wife actually Cumming 2or 3 times-while being fucked-maybe 2-3times in one night -just makes me so Hard!
As your profile tagged couple, I assume you 2 have discussed this aspect of your kink and now entered into Cuckolding lifestyle, right?

As your profile tagged couple, I assume you 2 have discussed this aspect of your kink and now entered into Cuckolding lifestyle, right?
Yes, it's been spoken of, firstly following two incidents where she ended up dancing with Black men,once on holiday then again when the events I described- that A) I got hard just watching them-B) that was the 1st time I'd thought of her being fucked by anyone but me! That night heading back from the club & again after making love-(as usual me coming too quick!) I teased her about being with another man all night,& a Blackman to boot! But all that was only teasing !
Evening before last J was out with work colleagues for few "end of term"drinks, later at home she told me one of the ladies had invited a friend(toyboy!) from a different school to join them & my wife described him as absolutely gorgeous, a younger by 10 years Black man, & when he & the other 2 guys there went to the toilet the lady told the other girls there that he could "keep going half the night,again in the morning and the he was at least 9" & very thick too!
That's when I told J-"that's what you need- someone 9"+ who can fuck you properly-give you orgasms 2or3 at a time-2or3 times in a night -while he fucks you with his big hard cock, not like me with my little dick (5") that shoots once & I can only make you cum by going down on you After making love- you'd Never Cum if I didn't!
J replied saying a) I love you- love you making love-love you always finish me just right,often 2/3times-b)I couldn't have him even though he Is very good looking because Vicky wouldn't give him to me-also he's too local-people might see me/us. & he's too young -it would have to be someone older then me! c)9" it would rip me apart! 7" maybe but 9"? To which I immediately said so You admit that I'm too small & that you'd like a bigger one-at least a 7" maybe more? And as you seem to always pickup Black men when we go dancing I think you'd love a big black man with a big hard black cock to fuck you properly for once? J pointed out I'm not admitting anything & I don't "pickup always black men- it's just they can really move & they seem to latch onto me!
So told her outright- I get turned on watching her dance & flirting with Black men at the club- & I really did think she Deserves to experience a bigger cock-a proper fucking & if that means sometime when we go clubbing she should find herself a good looking older black man, find out if he has a big cock (she can find out while dancing & grinding up against him) then maybe take him back to our hotel for the night, I could always go for a walk/or sleep in car & come back in morning?
J said "we'll see- not talking about this now-let's get Christmas over!"
So It's a work in progress for now!

It is so hot when men notice my sexy wife when we go out. I have learned that I find it incredibly exciting to reveal personal and private details of my wife. I love to share things that I should not. If you’re interested, please send me a message.

I love noticing other men checking out her ass....especially black men. And black men of any shape, size, age..I imagine they are thinking about using all her holes. I bet there are even more guys checking her out that I don't see...I Love knowing guys want to fuck her.
View media item 704944
Please login or become a member to view
I would love to fuck your wife

Even if you aren't in Cuckolding, men checking out your GF/Wife should be a proud moment for u.
Like damn!! Those unlucky bastards probably wishing that they could bed my wife and getting hard..haha ..suck it losers!! She is mine.. now go wank thinking about my girl, cause this is the only thing you can.

Back