You like black men looking at your wife?

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I bet you would Cum so hard watching my huge BBC slide Deep in her Pussy, Stretching it Open and filling it full of Black Seed!

My wife likes to keep her eyes open for sexy black men while we’re out together. Could be anywhere. Grocery store, mall etc. she will get my attention when she sees one. When we’re playing around at home she will tell me which one she wanted to fuck and if she thought he had a big dick. She also has some QOS/ BBC slut panties that she wears to work.

My wife likes to keep her eyes open for sexy black men while we’re out together. Could be anywhere. Grocery store, mall etc. she will get my attention when she sees one. When we’re playing around at home she will tell me which one she wanted to fuck and if she thought he had a big dick. She also has some QOS/ BBC slut panties that she wears to work. For backstory, she has had BBC before we were together. She only comes for thick sleeves now.

For us, it’s a bit of a weird dynamic. Hubby enjoys the lifestyle (even though it was me who pressured him into it. But that’s a story for another thread!) but he hates it when random black guys stare at me or hit on me in public or at work. Especially if others can see. I suppose he’s conflicted in his masculinity. I’m surprised he still has any after the things I’ve seen him do, but there you are! The white male ego is a strange thing!

I love it when black guys eye my wife up its as if they know she enjoys being fucked by a bbc as before we met Del she never really attracted the attention of black guy’s. I find it a really great turn on thinking about how big their cocks are and would love to watch them with her fucking her whore white married cunt, But she is addicted to Del and only goes with his brother other than him . The one exception was his nephew but he was wham bam thank you mam .I also notice that my wife looks at their crotch seeing if she can see the outline of their cocks.
Then takes in their bodies by eyeing them from their crotch to their eyes the she’ll lick her lips as she again looks directly at their crotch.

Last edited:
I love when we are out anyplace and I see black guys checking her out. She says it never happens much but I think otherwise. I have always told her she can do what ever she wants but not much has happened over the years. Lately I have noticed that more and more younger guys seem to be interested in her. One day I hope my dream will come true!

Back