You like black men looking at your wife?

Other men looking at my wife is something that always happened. She is gorgeous. It's not something i "like", but it's something i live with as a cuckold. In the other hand, my wife and her Master do not allow me to look at her, so i have to lower my gaze from her and i can only look at her sideway. i hate this.

Yes, it is very exciting, to see how my wife shows herself to the black men, who look at her with eyes of desire, wanting to fuck her
My wife is attracted to the BBC, and she shows it by wearing a Q&S on her ankle.

The beaches are a good place for her to flirt and show her sensual body. I am flattered that they look at her and desire her.

On some occasion, when she goes alone to the beach, I am sure that it was not just a flirtation and she has been carried away, by her desire for black cock, cheating me, but I do not care, she is happy like that, already It excites me to know that she is a hot and desired woman. :blackgrimace: :p

View attachment 4558037
This is a scene I would love to see my wife in, vulnerable and there to be taken.

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I like when ANY man looks at my girl. She wore this out to a club one night, it was crazy exciting!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3853.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
Knowing your profile, words are unnecessary.

I am Alice and I am sure that I cause a sensation among all, men and women.
These transparencies are very seductive and daring, in addition, with the body that she has and beautiful, I imagine the feeling and the numerous "attentions" that she had throughout the night..Wow!

Sensual and beautiful congratulations, for sharing and showing everything you show ......, you are a woman's heaven.

View attachment 4583563

As seductive as you are, another naughty Wife like me, you don't need to put on a hot show, Wow! but I would have had fun and fucked, along with you and your fans.

It is a pleasure to meet you. Sure we have very similar tastes. :sex: :love::lips::blackgrimace::blackgrimace:
Thank you for the wonderfully kind and sexy words!!!

Back