You like black men looking at your wife?

Love it when guys check out the Mrs 😎

She rarely wears panties, and often is bra-less depending on what she's wearing. When we go to a lifestyle club, party, or friend's house, she is almost guaranteed to have nothing on but a light dress and sandles... for quick easy access ;) She's usually one of the first nude, saying "let's go"! 🥰

View media item 18418
View media item 285778

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
i love it all the time and she also likes the attention to some extent but never accepts it.

I love it. She gets a fair amount of attention. Once, when shopping with my wife at Walmart, she helped a very built, sexy black man, mid 20s, find the tea aisle when he asked her for help. They started talking and mutually flirting. It was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. I stepped back a bit to give them some privacy. They actually ignored me completely, and I loved it. She didn’t look at me, mention me, anything. Whatever he thought I was—husband, boyfriend, brother, etc.—he didn’t even LOOK at me, just focused all his attention on her. Both of them connecting, and ignoring me. It felt so completely, 100% natural. I loved it. But he left without her number (she would have given it to him in front of me, I have no doubt). I went after him to give him her number, but he was gone. She remembers how hot he was, but doesn’t remember focusing on him and forgetting I existed. One of my most direct cuck moments, since she has never let me watch her with other guys.

Omg yes!!! We love going to clubs where we are sure to find alot of hot black guys. Once in awhile she is completely crazy about a guy or guys, so we get a room.
Other times it is just a super turn on for both us as she flirts, teases, dances, and hubs bodies!

Back