You like black men looking at your wife?

Always good when whores admit they love black dick and are ok with being the fucking sluts they are. I'm sure you're proud of her and would be happy if she got black cock every day.

My wife is very open now about loving and needing black cock and how much of a black cock slut she is. And it's really convenient that most of her "friends" she hangs out with are black guys and the few girls she's friends with aren't married but are black cock lovers too.

My wife is very open now about loving and needing black cock and how much of a black cock slut she is. And it's really convenient that most of her "friends" she hangs out with are black guys and the few girls she's friends with aren't married but are black cock lovers too.
Just great news about your wife. My gf is a slut for black cock, too, so I know how happy you are. The more black dick she gets the better.

Reactions: Ban
Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
Love it, here is my Jewish wife
Love it,Blackcustomers6.jpg

My husband does. If we go out he picks my clothes, if we're at home i am supposed to have something sexy on if we know someone is coming. I usually do anyway though just in case.
He will point me out to guys in public. If theres someone he wants me to flirt with he points them out and gives me space and freedom

Back