You like black men looking at your wife?

I enjoy it when men check out her body and hit on her right in front of me, and I don't worry about what color they are.

However, the best one was a black guy masturbating while staring at her on a public beach. It took him about 10 minutes to finish, and I have to admit it was very exciting for me, too.

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
Sexy pic

I enjoy it when men check out her body and hit on her right in front of me, and I don't worry about what color they are.

However, the best one was a black guy masturbating while staring at her on a public beach. It took him about 10 minutes to finish, and I have to admit it was very exciting for me, too.

I can only imagine how many black guys want to fuck her.

We were at a club and my wife and I walked by a group of black men. They commented her as we walked by and she looks at me blushing and I said, don’t be rude and thank them. They came over our table that night and I had my wife sitting on my lap with her short skirt pulled up and I was playing with her pussy in front of them. It was darker like a strip club and we were cautious as it was our first crazy experience together so didn’t get far. There was a lot of sexual talk with them commenting on how they fucked. We had crazy sex that night but unfortunately they didn’t join. We talk now about how close we came to a orgy lol

We were at a club and my wife and I walked by a group of black men. They commented her as we walked by and she looks at me blushing and I said, don’t be rude and thank them. They came over our table that night and I had my wife sitting on my lap with her short skirt pulled up and I was playing with her pussy in front of them. It was darker like a strip club and we were cautious as it was our first crazy experience together so didn’t get far. There was a lot of sexual talk with them commenting on how they fucked. We had crazy sex that night but unfortunately they didn’t join. We talk now about how close we came to a orgy lol
You should have invited them ! It would even have been wilder !

Back