You know something for sure is going to happen now that ABC is going to put out the first Black Bachelor series out there!!!!

That is up to ABC to decide @Stefi as this is their TV program, but as I told my infatuated imbecile @chiblkstud, I only go for those with breasts and vaginas. If it were up to me should any from the LGBTQ+ community do all the surgeries and pass as female they should be allowed to compete as well.

I disagree that they shouldn't be allowed unless the Bachelor contestant is okay or open to this. I myself as a viewer wouldn't be as a Heterosexual male.

I disagree that they shouldn't be allowed unless the Bachelor contestant is okay or open to this. I myself as a viewer wouldn't be as a Heterosexual male.
That does put a different spin on things for ABC as I suspect they might be able to only conform with the man and woman model during "family" viewing hours? Very recently before her humiliation, the *******-in-law of a former Prime Minister in Canada, Jess Mulroney had a program in Canada called "I do redo", where she helped to marry men and women, women and men. So such a broadcast for an homosexual audience could be do-able here, I am uncertain about throughout all of America though at this time?

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-of-racism-and-lost-her-job-in-canada.188255/

Of course if there are those who feel ABC does not go far enough those enterprising enough can get their own series that better cater their needs on cable TV too?

VERY LONG OVERDUE!!!

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Exactly, I used to say, why are brothers even going on this show, even if she is interested in him, there's noway he can win over the white dude, without the show having backslash from all the bigots, beta white bois, and racist.

Exactly, I used to say, why are brothers even going on this show, even if she is interested in him, there's noway he can win over the white dude, without the show having backslash from all the bigots, beta white bois, and racist.
Good point. Just as @BBC Los Angeles suggested that there might be demand for a Caucasian man to become his spouse. If such a thing happened now after George Floyd there might be anger. Similarly even if he were to select a Caucasian woman as a spouse there would be anger as well from Black women. But that always confused me because if Black women were always so concerned about Black males, why did they not seek out after them and marry them in the first place? With regards to racists there is an interesting video you should watch too that's on this site:

Last edited:
Good point. Just as @BBC Los Angeles suggested that there might be demand for the Black guy to seek a Caucasian man or a Black man to become his spouse. If such a thing happened now after George Floyd there might be anger. Similarly even if he were to select a Caucasian woman as a spouse there would be anger as well from Black women. But that always confused me because if Black women were always so concerned about Black males, why did they not seek out after them and marry them in the first place? With regards to racists there is an interesting video you should watch too that's on this site:

I did not say "suggested that there might be demand for the Black guy to seek a Caucasian man or a Black man to become his spouse."

America does not want to see two men getting married on the Bachelor. This I know is uniform across the majority of the U.S. population.

I said there shouldn't be any female contestants who had sex change operations much less a male with no sex change procedures done. America isn't ready for either.

I am not happy already with Fox, CW, etc. showing all the homosexual relationships and intimacy shown on dramas. It seems the homosexuals at the studios believe America wants to see this. We do not want to see two males together especially being intimate all the time. These networks have been showing homosexual intimacy more than heterosexual intimacy lately. I am also tired of networks and shows casting the only or one of the few black cast as being homosexual on shows.

I am fine with them showing homosexual couples but not significantly. Though biased as it is I do not mine seeing attractive Lesbian women together on shows.

I am completely for homosexual rights and know most were born this way. Sone exceptions being males raped in prison being converted and some converting because the opposite sex doesn't find them attractive, some converted because of their disgust of men treating them badly, etc.

I did not say "suggested that there might be demand for the Black guy to seek a Caucasian man or a Black man to become his spouse."

America does not want to see two men getting married on the Bachelor. This I know is uniform across the majority of the U.S. population.

I said there shouldn't be any female contestants who had sex change operations much less a male with no sex change procedures done. America isn't ready for either.

I am not happy already with Fox, CW, etc. showing all the homosexual relationships and intimacy shown on dramas. It seems the homosexuals at the studios believe America wants to see this. We do not want to see two males together especially being intimate all the time. These networks have been showing homosexual intimacy more than heterosexual intimacy lately. I am also tired of networks and shows casting the only or one of the few black cast as being homosexual on shows.

I am fine with them showing homosexual couples but not significantly. Though biased as it is I do not mine seeing attractive Lesbian women together on shows.

I am completely for homosexual rights and know most were born this way. Sone exceptions being males raped in prison being converted and some converting because the opposite sex doesn't find them attractive, some converted because of their disgust of men treating them badly, etc.
True about what you say about the CW: on every super-hero themed show there is always at least a gay supporting character? I guess that is not an accident. :unsure:

Agreed! The pendulum might be turning back to an era where Black men have wives instead of baby mamas? And cutting out the White guys out of the equation entirely! :unsure: ;)🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
It's Hollywood, so there's going to be diversity among the girls; white, Asian, Latina, etc. No doubt there will be 1 or 2 "token" Black girls and that will be delicate, as some will consider the Black girls the obvious choice.

But the show's target demo is white girls and hopefully the theme will be Black Man Conquers All Women. They will have many post-date opportunities for the women to say that the Black man was superior to every man they've known, to coyly denigrate "little" whitebois -- and for the white girls to strongly hint that they will be Black Only after this experience.

But if they do it. Should be BLACK ONLY meaning Blackmen and Black Women Only.
What is this Bigotry And Racism ?? Y'all motherfuckers Are Part of the Problem keeping the hate Going no better than those POS bastards that owned Slaves back in the day you can't condemn racism Then Turn right Around and be a racist. So which one are you ?? some folks in here got issues.

What is this Bigotry And Racism ?? Y'all motherfuckers Are Part of the Problem keeping the hate Going no better than those POS bastards that owned Slaves back in the day you can't condemn racism Then Turn right Around and be a racist. So which one are you ?? some folks in here got issues.
Ok first and foremost you have no idea what "RACISM" even means. And 2nd there is nothing wrong with us "Black Folks" having our own ******* because everything doesn't have to be shared. I stand by my word because im black and anyone with any common sense knows that "Racism" means Superiority and Hate towards another race. So in my post where is the Racism? Any low IQ person can spew nonsense but I guess black people can't have our own shows,businesses...etc. So before you talk nonsense understand everything doesn't have to be interracial and black people have a right to our own like asians, Whites and every other race. Would you go to asians and tell them to put white people in a Kung Fu Flick. Nah didn't think so.🤷‍♂️

Ok first and foremost you have no idea what "RACISM" even means. And 2nd there is nothing wrong with us "Black Folks" having our own ******* because everything doesn't have to be shared. I stand by my word because im black and anyone with any common sense knows that "Racism" means Superiority and Hate towards another race. So in my post where is the Racism? Any low IQ person can spew nonsense but I guess black people can't have our own shows,businesses...etc. So before you talk nonsense understand everything doesn't have to be interracial and black people have a right to our own like asians, Whites and every other race. Would you go to asians and tell them to put white people in a Kung Fu Flick. Nah didn't think so.🤷‍♂️
LOL I wasn't even Talking to you. Dummy That was for StiffBBC or sumn like that talking all that ******* about the white race being diminished basically cackling with glee cause whitey is gonna get it now... that is racism period

LOL I wasn't even Talking to you. Dummy That was for StiffBBC or sumn like that talking all that ******* about the white race being diminished basically cackling with glee cause whitey is gonna get it now... that is racism period
Lol you quoted my post silly my bad...carry on little one🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

I personally dont give two fucks if they make a black only bachelor the bachelor Show is lame AF Anyway And Fake aswell Not any more or less so because of black only bachelor being created.

I personally dont give two fucks if they make a black only bachelor the bachelor Show is lame AF Anyway And Fake aswell Not any more or less so because of black only bachelor being created.
I don't like any Reality shows either and think it's a bad idea but I said if there was going to be a show about a black Bachelor my idea would be good but I hear you lol

Well it is the only way that it could be really And still be the Black bachelor... But yeah I don't do the reality show thing myself. Take care :)

True about what you say about the CW: on every super-hero themed show there is always at least a gay supporting character? I guess that is not an accident. :unsure:

Supergirl I watch but I am way behind. The show is a bit racist since it moved from CBS to CW. Since CBS had Jimmy Olson character whom is Black being with Supergirl. Once show went to CW that storyline changed. They had Jimmy go with Lena Luther instead.

I do know Riverdale just added though I am not certain if permanent there first teen male Black actor whom is a boxer. They have 4 Black actresses three of which are teens though one teen I am not certain will become permanent also. But this show has two homosexual relationships going on one with guys and one with interracial girls. The girls are hot however especially the Black one. There are other shows also.

NBC also has the homosexual relationships which I didn't like them adding first young Black male firefighter being gay on Chicago Fire.

Back