You come home and catch your wife like this... whats your reaction

Thru the years, I’ve come home from work, golf, hunting, etc., so many times to the sounds of my wife taking bbc and to walk upstairs to our bedroom and see her getting fucked. It’s so hot, if it’s a new guy, they get a little nervous if they’ve never met me obviously but she has told them it’s ok. I love to walk in and ease right over to her, rub her face and bend down and kiss her deeply and tell her hello, all while the guys don’t stop hitting a beat slamming her full of their black cocks! Then I get to sit and watch them fuck and cum! I just love watching her cum, seeing how her body reacts when she’s about to and then when she does, her facial expressions, all the sounds and noises she makes, how she just totally forgets during those moments I’m even alive none the less in the room as she begs for that cock telling him how much she loves his beautiful black cock. Nothing hotter other than seeing him finish and pull out and seeing her pounded pussy swollen and starting to leak out his cum knowing I’m about to get a big, long taste!
Yep! Just this morning hubby walked in while his 2 good friends were dp'ing me. He dropped his pants and gave me 2 huge loads right down my throat while I was getting pounded by 2 huge bbcs. I had 3 guys cumming at the same time in 3 different holes. 😂😂🤟

If I came home to see this, I would thank God for finally making my dream come true. I would sit down without a word, watching the woman I married as she has every hole stuffed full of BBC. I would have a huge smile on my face the whole time, and I would cheer my wife on and thank each and every black man for fucking my wife like I couldn’t come close to being able to. I would ask every bull to fuck my wife without protection, and I would beg each of them to cum deep into her womb. I would help when I’m needed, guiding the black cocks into her pussy or by sucking cock right there beside her. And every night, after a group of black men have pumped load after load into her pussy, I would lie down for my wife to sit on my face, so I could help clean up any cum that overflows and drips out of her pussy, into my eager mouth.

Back