You come home and catch your wife like this... whats your reaction

I’d love to have 2 BBC’s to enjoy at the same time,as I like sucking as well as fucking bbc,so enjoying them together offers me the ultimate pleasure and satisfaction ! I so need and desire to enjoy this experience above . . . soon ! Any takers here in Melbourne once the covid-19 lockdown is eased back ? I’ll be waiting for you both ! xxx

If a cheating white woman gets caught in her house with a back man she's gonna yell *******. How many black men were lynched for this is beyond counting. If you walk in a see your wife CHEATING with a black guy you're gonna go grab your gun call the police and concoct a story to save your reputation. Stop lying and be honest.
Gaining and keeping a good reputation takes time and effort. You have to invest relationally in people and be intentional in being someone whom they consider trustworthy. But that investment will pay huge dividends in the form of vibrant, sanctifying relationships!

When people think about you, what are some characteristics that you believe come to their mind? If we’re really honest, you and I do care about our reputation. But the message we often hear today is, “Don’t worry what people think about you, just be yourself.” And while it’s okay to be rejected by others for the right reasons, there are many who believe they have a license to have a bad reputation because they’re just ‘being their self’.

But did you know that God cares about your reputation? Proverbs 22:1 says “A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.”

BUILD YOUR REPUTATION AS SOMEONE WHO IS EXCEPTIONALLY TRUSTWORTHY.

Back