You come home and catch your wife like this... whats your reaction

Great answer A+!!!
Thank you :)
Great answer A+!!!
Thank you, it's true. I know not all cuckolds are passive/submissive so I know many won't react that way. But I am passive/submissive in relationships and do react that way. Along a similar scenario, my first relationship as I was entering my prime years (when I was 20), the girl cheated on me, confronted ME about it, and bitched me out over it, then dumped me instead of the other way around. I responded to that by being super apologetic to her (a few years later when we crossed paths again) and told her I should've shown more support to her need. Result: she cuckolded me properly the second time around. She had dumped me the first time anticpating that the relationship was going to end because she cheated. But when she realized I would stay by her side, she enjoyed her freedom while having me for other bf duties.

If a cheating white woman gets caught in her house with a back man she's gonna yell *******. How many black men were lynched for this is beyond counting. If you walk in a see your wife CHEATING with a black guy you're gonna go grab your gun call the police and concoct a story to save your reputation. Stop lying and be honest.

All too often this scenario is accurate

Back