Yikes...help me...

View attachment 1114593 View attachment 1114594
Yes, I've heard about that. I prefer the putting the ring inside a used condom with another guys cum in it. Like these pics. X
To me the issue of consent is kinda mooted when it comes to black guys and white wives and even when she's unsure .. it's up to the superior back guy to show leadership and ideally take the wife in front of the husband then after of they will talk about the way they each were impressed with the transformation of acceptance that they both experienced as the process of her being turned into a BBC slut proceeded until she was broken in usually during this process of carefully watching and listening to his wife as she when through all the resistance emotions of that kind to extreme pleasure is enough to convince many white guys of their new place

How important is consent really when most white girls want BBCs even if they don't know it until they've been fucked hard by a few and for a few days right? And it's the same for their white hubby's.. they submit as easily as their wives really

How important is consent really when most white girls want BBCs even if they don't know it until they've been fucked hard by a few and for a few days right? And it's the same for their white hubby's.. they submit as easily as their wives really
As far as I'm concerned, consent is essential. If you can't get a white girl to submit to you, you need to work on your personality, not your muscles

As far as I'm concerned, consent is essential. If you can't get a white girl to submit to you, you need to work on your personality, not your muscles
That's ok too .. I'm a white guy and I'm looking at a lot aspects of how different people in this lifestyle put it into practice my own opinions about consent etc. is and must be put into action VERY differently than what white girls are getting and love about how black men dominate them

Like someone said before. Very very very few married women would even consider this! Don't let the internet fool you. You can get yourself in a lot of trouble. If you see a married women you are attracted to. Just a look. A smile. A flirt. That's it! And just stay close by. She will let you know pretty quickly if she's interested! Even if she's with her spouse!!! But if she shows no signs at all. Move on!!! Don't try and think you can convince someone who's not interested.

Like someone said before. Very very very few married women would even consider this! Don't let the internet fool you. You can get yourself in a lot of trouble. If you see a married women you are attracted to. Just a look. A smile. A flirt. That's it! And just stay close by. She will let you know pretty quickly if she's interested! Even if she's with her spouse!!! But if she shows no signs at all. Move on!!! Don't try and think you can convince someone who's not interested.
Very good advice.. some black guys can really work a white girl .. again I'm a white guy but I've heard quite true stories of white girls being turned into BBCs slut by guys that they thought were TOTAL jerks but at same dominant and sexual as fuck and the girl couldn't resist and the next thing she cannot think about almost anything except BBC and especially the jerk that made her crave BBC .. as a white guy to me this aspect of black on white domination is really quite interesting

Uh, consent is pretty important, as otherwise it is something they call *******......I know as a white male who gets all excited about humiliation and being submissive, the idea that black men are some kind of magical creatures that white women can't resist just makes your day, but the reality is all men are pretty much the same and women are attracted to men they find physically attractive and ever more important, men who have a good personality.

Very good advice.. some black guys can really work a white girl .. again I'm a white guy but I've heard quite true stories of white girls being turned into BBCs slut by guys that they thought were TOTAL jerks but at same dominant and sexual as fuck and the girl couldn't resist and the next thing she cannot think about almost anything except BBC and especially the jerk that made her crave BBC .. as a white guy to me this aspect of black on white domination is really quite interesting
Yes, you have "heard" of stories like that......more online fantasy garbage that just lowers the quality of the site with such silly and untrue ideas. Unless a woman has some really deep problems, most women do not like to be around men who are jerks, obnoxious, and arrogant.....not in the real world.

Back