Yikes...help me...

Uh, consent is pretty important, as otherwise it is something they call *******......I know as a white male who gets all excited about humiliation and being submissive, the idea that black men are some kind of magical creatures that white women can't resist just makes your day, but the reality is all men are pretty much the same and women are attracted to men they find physically attractive and ever more important, men who have a good personality.
Ya know as to what you're about ******* I get it .. I'm absolutely not that I condone ******* but there are A LOT of women in the lifestyle that were initated into ways in ways that to me as a white guy seems WAY rougher than I would contemplate doing personally but is what many seem to be talking about when they describe that raw animalistic sex that gets them hooked .. so if I made otherwise we'll just understand it is a bit confusing being a guy that seems to be 9n a different sexual landscape looking over at how the other guy/ "how the other half lives, so to speak and it's a head scratcher at times .. there's a LOT 9f conflicting accounts out there, mind you from people expression get their preferences about THE MOST diverse and popular topics of interest on the planet .. SEX

Yes, you have "heard" of stories like that......more online fantasy garbage that just lowers the quality of the site with such silly and untrue ideas. Unless a woman has some really deep problems, most women do not like to be around men who are jerks, obnoxious, and arrogant.....not in the real world.
I hesitate somewhat .. but allow for a slight moment to use "my dear woman we are complete agreement .. believe me .. even I get caught up in the wild fantasy elements of this lifestyle at times and I have probably said here that I would more than embarrassed about but 1) I don't certain beliefs about people or human behavior and 2) I would put into actual practice some I or many people here would off as serious in terms real world .. I am, in spite anyone's possible mocking or the like what is called a sane adult human male (who has and toys around with fantasies).. although, I am a white male who really most likely can't keep up with the average young black teen in the size dept .. not necessarily in overall skill's however .. I feel pretty good that I can give a woman every bit the pleasure and likely much more then an inexperienced teen of any race including a young black male .. I hoped that my explanation here will go at least SOME distance toward explaining my true thoughts about our beloved interracial lifestyle without turning into a major thesis paper .. again I hope that helps to the "the smoke" .. I'm open to continue a discussion either in forum here or in private conversation ..

There are those that want to and those that will actually go through with it.More are into it than you would think.
I actually agree hotwife and hotwifecpl on this .. what have gathered over more than 4 or 5 years in a more observer role role within (somewhat) this lifestyle choices is that it IN FACT growing from a niche fetish to the fastest growing and most popular sexual practice, so much so that it could quite rightly be called a movement according to some .. let's say that the hotwife/cuckold interracial breeding is getting a fair of attention from the social sciences and sexology etc. which is actually a really good development so that people interested in interracial relationships can see that this IS real thing .. that white girls know that it's ok to get fucked and pregnant by BBCs cuz society is ready to accept this ..
Do know in with all the mass migration in Europe that Germany in basically telling their woman to fuck the black migrants to sort of do their to help with social integration there .. mind you this "social integration" is definitely not without problems .. like spreading sexual diseases and violent ******* explained away by officials as a result of "cultural differences"
There are those that want to and those that will actually go through with it.More are into it than you would think.

I actually agree hotwife and hotwifecpl on this .. what have gathered over more than 4 or 5 years in a more observer role role within (somewhat) this lifestyle choices is that it IN FACT growing from a niche fetish to the fastest growing and most popular sexual practice, so much so that it could quite rightly be called a movement according to some .. let's say that the hotwife/cuckold interracial breeding is getting a fair of attention from the social sciences and sexology etc. which is actually a really good development so that people interested in interracial relationships can see that this IS real thing .. that white girls know that it's ok to get fucked and pregnant by BBCs cuz society is ready to accept this ..
Do know in with all the mass migration in Europe that Germany in basically telling their woman to fuck the black migrants to sort of do their to help with social integration there .. mind you this "social integration" is definitely not without problems .. like spreading sexual diseases and violent ******* explained away by officials as a result of "cultural differences"
Yes .. I agree I think that for number of reasons that this may well be as very soon as the sexual revolution in the '60s

How important is consent really when most white girls want BBCs even if they don't know it until they've been fucked hard by a few and for a few days right? And it's the same for their white hubby's.. they submit as easily as their wives really
How important is consent? WTF is happening to this site? I've seen implied under age and ******* in the last few posts I have read.

Ya know as to what you're about ******* I get it .. I'm absolutely not that I condone ******* but there are A LOT of women in the lifestyle that were initated into ways in ways that to me as a white guy seems WAY rougher than I would contemplate doing personally but is what many seem to be talking about when they describe that raw animalistic sex that gets them hooked .. so if I made otherwise we'll just understand it is a bit confusing being a guy that seems to be 9n a different sexual landscape looking over at how the other guy/ "how the other half lives, so to speak and it's a head scratcher at times .. there's a LOT 9f conflicting accounts out there, mind you from people expression get their preferences about THE MOST diverse and popular topics of interest on the planet .. SEX
The BS alarm rings loudly with this one.

How important is consent? WTF is happening to this site? I've seen implied under age and ******* in the last few posts I have read.
I explained my thoughts above keep reading .. for most part they would NEVER go out into tears real world actually DO some of the things that said as fantasy in these threads .. and yeah go too far somethings and weird .. then afterwords they give there heads a shake and go with there lives with no one any the worse

I am sure you are right about some women. I can't speak for others. I personally have a dominate personality so I can't relate to the whole slut mentality. If a guy is respectful and has personality. He has more of a chance at getting to know me! Other wise I'd cut him off as quick as he started. But that's just me.
You know I have a lot of respect for that! and i expect that your dominant nature would work really well with white whimps but how do you behave sexually with dominant black when they want to fuck you and then in bed?

You know I have a lot of respect for that! and i expect that your dominant nature would work really well with white whimps but how do you behave sexually with dominant black when they want to fuck you and then in bed?
Also, what part about "the slut mentality is unrelatable to you? I mean do you want to try to understand why BBC sluts are slut or how they were turned into BBC sluts,

I am sure you are right about some women. I can't speak for others. I personally have a dominate personality so I can't relate to the whole slut mentality. If a guy is respectful and has personality. He has more of a chance at getting to know me! Other wise I'd cut him off as quick as he started. But that's just me.

I would definitely be honoured if you would allow me in and share with me your perspective as a dominant woman .. How are you are drawn to BBCs .. is a black man's sexual power something that you can easily manage on a one to one basis without your black lover and his sexuality melting you dso that you loose all resistance to to him?

My husband is far far far from a whimp. He gets his own attention. Trust me. But he worships me. So it's works out fine!
I think you are a bit close minded. You don't seem to understand how others might think different than yourself. It's simple for me. I do not associate with a man who is aggressive or disrespectful. You need to treat me with respect. Like a lady. Like a queen. Or you are not my type. It's as simple as that. It not that difficult. I'm not a whore. Not a slut. I don't sleep with just anyone. I personally would date the man I chose to enter our life's. Maybe other women here have lower standards. I can't speak for them. Only myself. Good luck.

Again we total on way things should be I don't believe as you and I do understand.. honestly I do .. nobody online knows this about me but I have been quite well "so close to land" that often as the ******* of a small scale vegetable farmer, I actually literally at ate the ground would grow vegetables for thousands of families.. so as can being and all hard manual labour that vocation requires can .. well, let's just say I spent in a happy pensive silence of a rough idea be contemplating what the hell I did to get what every ever was go8ng on at the time .. usually something related to my oldest brother being asshole .. which was natural for him .. so through my I've had idiot older that was my one of my crosses to bear .. my point is that I have a long history and still do, for careful and brutally honest self-evaluation .. plus I did two stints in both a local college and our local university therefore, you could very riay trust me when I assure I have reflected upon and can indeed see your point of view .. in fact I will that to read what send is a breathe fresh air around here so .. let's try to better understand each and not to assume too much as we get to know each other more. this after is the first that we talk

Yes, you have "heard" of stories like that......more online fantasy garbage that just lowers the quality of the site with such silly and untrue ideas. Unless a woman has some really deep problems, most women do not like to be around men who are jerks, obnoxious, and arrogant.....not in the real world.
well said

?????????? Ok. Good luck in your search to find whatever you are looking for!
What are talking about.. I mean dam I spend a while learning bunch to explain that yet AGAIN WE AGREE TOTALLY .. and yet you are just gonna be that?? Maybe you need to reconsider YOUR people skills lady because about you aren't acting a way that is rational in addressing anything that I had said that would warrant your rudeness.. AND YOU SAY THAT YIU OUGHT TO TREATED LIKE A LADY AND OR A QUEEN .. Yeah well, act with some patience, dignity and the smallest smidge of detectable social God-damned grace and THEN ONCE you've proven that you can do that successfully for more than 5 consecutive minutes then maybe then YOU can start using the words "Lady" or "Queen" in reference to yourself.. and how you expect to be treated but right you have that you have not social grace or skills than a common whore .. I expect that you read what I wrote to and then you justify you rudeness to me .. because all I have experienced of you is a woman acting like a spoiled bitch that needs foot stuck in her ass for being snot go put things nicely

What are talking about.. I mean dam I spend a quite while writing bunch to you explain that yet AGAIN WE AGREE TOTALLY .. and yet you are just gonna be like that?? Maybe you need to reconsider YOUR people skills "lady" because) you aren't acting a way that is the bit rational in addressing ANYTHING that I had written that would warrant your rudeness.. AND YOU SAY THAT YOU OUGHT TO TREATED LIKE "A LADY" AND OR "A QUEEN" .. Yeah well, first act with some patience, dignity and the smallest smidge of detectable social God-damned-grace and THEN ONCE you've proven that you can do that successfully for more than 5 consecutive minutes, maybe then YOU can start using the words "Lady" or "Queen" in reference to yourself! How can you be expected to be treated like a lady or a queen you have proven that you have less social grace/skills than a common whore? .. I expect that you read ALL that I wrote to you and then you try to justify you rudeness to me .. because all I have experienced of you is a woman acting like a spoiled bitch that needs foot stuck in her ass for being a snot!
This angry reality-check reply to your awful attitude and rudeness towards me in such a public way marks one of rare occasions where I felt compelled dress a woman down publicly like this ..
You need to learn some patience and social grace towards people and I would especially towards those who agree with you .. After have read often stuff sent to you know do see confused a bit do I'll take responsibility for being online yesterday when I had not ANY sleep in around 48 hrs .. so the extant that my writing had made thing I am sorry for my part..
I am looking forward to your apologies .. this whole matter is actually ridiculous to the point of being pathetic considering I was in agreement ALL along your series posts to that forum thread .. I for would prefer that we apologize (mine can be found above) and we can put this bad day/behind us as quickly as we can .. please ☺

Last edited:
Back