Just talk to your girlfriend. is it jealousy ? On avg most women have insecure moments so she may be feeling like theres potential to lose you. If you talk about it first though, super deep detail and not just once then you can try to see where she is coming from. If you are encouraging her too heavily to play with other men then she may be thinking that you aren't all in. So even if you are totally fine with her playing with other men maybe you can at least put on a jealous face for her from time to time. Everyone will say that communication is always the most important thing and I agree. You can lead the conversation and steer her to her to your desired outcome by just communicating in a more thoughtful way. There's some good resources that I recommend to be more successful not only in this situation but the rest of life as well. David Synder on Youtube. He does ******* training. Check out his video called 3 magic questions to get a glimpse of what all you can learn from him. former FBI hostage negotiator Chris Voss wrote a book called Never Split the Difference. As you can imagine, he's very good at getting results from people who didn't want to budge. Take your time to study their materials and I promise that all your results will improve over time. It will take time and practice but when you look at a life of getting to fuck whoever you want vs not then I think putting in a few weeks worth of effort is worth a lifetime of doing what you want to do. Just use these new powers for good.

or breakup and find someone who is already doing exactly what you want to do at a swing club, swing cruise, swing resort. etc

Back