WV Sex Without the Sleaze

drkchocolatewv

Male
Real Person
I’ve been around swinging since age 25 while attending graduate school at West Virginia University. I’ve also noticed everyone claims to “discreet” due to “professional jobs”, but quickly send face pics, videos, and all other types of easily identifiable information about themselves. What I’ve found is that the majority of the people in Morgantown,WV are talkers, status seekers, and only seem to be concerned with whether or not you played football for the university or if you are working (or have worked) at the hospital. Usually this is so they can Facebook creep you or talk about you to others. In short, they only want to know who you know. Most of my experiences have come from outside of the Morgantown area and generally outside of the state in the Southwest, PA (Uniontown, Pittsburgh, Canonsburg). I will say there may be others in West Virginia but it always appears that there is some racial component to it that goes beyond love of contrast or the other common reasons people say they swing. I find it hard to truly meet women or couples who don’t want to videotape the encounter, have you go bareback on first meeting, or doesn’t have a member of the couple wanting to have the wife used up by men without any concern for health, discretion, or decency. I’m aching to meet a sensible couple who didn’t mind meeting in their home and taking it easy before sex. Walking in and fucking isn’t my thing. It seems reckless. I don’t mind slutty or whory behavior, (especially with a woman I’ve grown with sexually) but I don’t like whores. Whores are stupid and stupid women cause problems and give headaches. Most importantly, you can get an STD which apparently no one seems to care about. I guess this is my rant.

Last edited:
I’ve been around swinging since age 25 while attending graduate school at West Virginia University. I’ve also noticed everyone claims to “discreet” due to “professional jobs”, but quickly send face pics, videos, and all other types of easily identifiable information about themselves. I’ve found is that the majority of the people in Morgantown,WV are talkers, status seekers, and only seem to be concerned with whether or not you played football for the university or if you are working (or have worked) at the hospital. Usually this is so they can Facebook creep you. Most of my experiences have come from outside or Morgantown and generally outside of the state in the Southwest, PA (Uniontown, Pittsburgh, Canonsburg). I will say there may be others in West Virginia but it always appears that there is some racial component to it that goes beyond love of contrast or the other common reasons people say they swing. I find it hard to truly meet women or couples who don’t want to videotape the encounter, have you go bareback on first, or doesn’t have a member of the couple wanting to have the wife used up by men without any concern for health, discretion, or decency. I’m aching to meet a sensible couple who didn’t mind meeting in their home and taking it easy before sex. Walking in and fucking isn’t my thing. It seems reckless. I don’t my slutty or whory behavior, but I don’t like whores. Whores are stupid and stupid women cause problems and give headaches. Most importantly, you can get an STD which apparently no one seems to care about. I guess this is my rant.
Agree completely, especially STDs, don’t want anything to do with that horror.
Me and my wife have a very similar situation, ideal bull would be someone we see not just regular but get into a relationship with, wish you were English fellah.

Louder for those in the back 👏🏻

We dislike all that overly sexual act and like taking it nice and slow and making real connections and growing with our friends.
Word. Interesting dynamic.. From lighter to extreme. All types different flavors of lust within the different women. That's real groovy. No need to make things complicated.

I’ve been around swinging since age 25 while attending graduate school at West Virginia University. I’ve also noticed everyone claims to “discreet” due to “professional jobs”, but quickly send face pics, videos, and all other types of easily identifiable information about themselves. What I’ve found is that the majority of the people in Morgantown,WV are talkers, status seekers, and only seem to be concerned with whether or not you played football for the university or if you are working (or have worked) at the hospital. Usually this is so they can Facebook creep you or talk about you to others. In short, they only want to know who you know. Most of my experiences have come from outside of the Morgantown area and generally outside of the state in the Southwest, PA (Uniontown, Pittsburgh, Canonsburg). I will say there may be others in West Virginia but it always appears that there is some racial component to it that goes beyond love of contrast or the other common reasons people say they swing. I find it hard to truly meet women or couples who don’t want to videotape the encounter, have you go bareback on first meeting, or doesn’t have a member of the couple wanting to have the wife used up by men without any concern for health, discretion, or decency. I’m aching to meet a sensible couple who didn’t mind meeting in their home and taking it easy before sex. Walking in and fucking isn’t my thing. It seems reckless. I don’t mind slutty or whory behavior, (especially with a woman I’ve grown with sexually) but I don’t like whores. Whores are stupid and stupid women cause problems and give headaches. Most importantly, you can get an STD which apparently no one seems to care about. I guess this is my rant.
Very well said!!! And we agree 100%

Sounds like you got into a bunch of bad characters. We were in the swinging thing for quite a few years. Members of several established groups both in and out of our state. None of them were founded on the walk in and fuck description you mention. But then they were limited to couples only with a few scheduled events a year when lone extra males were included. Everyone attending had to provide proof of testing for the common social diseases within the last thirty days. A mind ease restriction only as some you could get and carry without knowledge and spread. We stopped after Aids got so bad after a few were caught obtaining phony lab reports. Both men, despicable as they could have infected their own wife with at the time death sentence. The situation you seek as ideal may not be what others seek. Some may be thinking, considerate and careful who simply don't want a close friend relationship with the extra guy. Familiarity leads to love, maybe women understand that more than you apparently do.

Back