Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
love it! like she's talking to you, lewis! "i'm going right in!"

Thats Right Itsraylene, i would have ate that pussy instead of having that silly burger.

BTW love the way she was eating that frosty, i was under that table eating that pussy MMMMMM.

Love to do that to you Raylene if you let me :)

Lewis

I bet you know what i got???? A new Morgan Commercial

Still waiting to see realcpl4uinohio's wife pic on here (it can be a face shot clean pic got to see the resembleance)

Lewis

Morgan actually getting down in this one.
the girl needs it badly, lewis!

Is it me, but i think Wendys is getting more black people on the commercials. Which is good but noticed that :)

Mmmmmmm i wonder if Morgans Dreaming about it now??

Lewis

A new Morgan Commerical, I know its been a while but summers coming and Wendys better get on the ball.

Doesnt she look hot??

Dont forget the vote

Lewis

A lot going on here with Morgan and Friends

I have something for her to ride instead of that bike :)

Lewis

Thats Right Itsraylene, i would have ate that pussy instead of having that silly burger.

BTW love the way she was eating that frosty, i was under that table eating that pussy MMMMMM.

Lewis
To Hell with the burger, I would be eating her taco. One of my few unfulfilled fantasies is doing her on the lawn of the White House. Probably one fantasy that will remain unfulfilled

Lewis
To Hell with the burger, I would be eating her taco. One of my few unfulfilled fantasies is doing her on the lawn of the White House. Probably one fantasy that will remain unfulfilled

That would be a good Fantasy Torpedo, Secert Service dudes might have a say in it.

I do wonder if the carpet matches the drapes :) Honestly, i put some whipped cream on it and chocolate syurp on it and some ice cream, makes for a very good frosty indeed mmmmmmmm :)

I would eat on that all day long :)

Lewis

Back