Would you service the bull alone

Most definitely YES! I’ve done it many times. We have 5 holes for use & if his balls are full while the wife is at work, then I’ll be on my hands & knees in the bed when he gets there. She knows, approves, & expects me to serve him. Not to mention I LOVE GETTING FUCKED!!!!

Last edited:
I'm a cuck wannabe who is crazy for white women who like big black men. But for me it is the pleasure the black bull gives the white female that is a turn on. I would have no interest whatsoever in meeting a black man alone but would definitely find it a turn on watching my girl (if I had one!) suck on a black cock and take it in her pussy. In that sexually charged context I would lick the black bull's semen from my partner's pussy but would never want to do anything sexual with a black man outside of this context where he is fucking my partner.

I'm a cuck wannabe who is crazy for white women who like big black men. But for me it is the pleasure the black bull gives the white female that is a turn on. I would have no interest whatsoever in meeting a black man alone but would definitely find it a turn on watching my girl (if I had one!) suck on a black cock and take it in her pussy. In that sexually charged context I would lick the black bull's semen from my partner's pussy but would never want to do anything sexual with a black man outside of this context where he is fucking my partner.
I used to think that way too.....

Back