Would you secretly get bred by a bull during a cuckold and not tell them?

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this site and I have a question and I’m hoping I can get some opinions. This question I feel will be extremely controversial, so please no hate messages, instead provide alternate solutions that may be helpful not only to myself but another reader wondering the same thing, so here we go.

My husband and I are wanting to have me bred by a BBC Bull during a cuckold session. My question is would you tell the bull you had intentions of being bred or perhaps secretly get bred and not tell them, and have you and your husband raise the baby as loving parents, and the bull is none the wiser?

We are not very knowledgeable regarding laws for a baby born under these circumstances, but my husband and I would like full custody without any potential issues randomly popping up.

My husband threw around the idea of having me have sex with multiple black men as well as him and do a kind of Russian Roulette of sorts to see who gets me pregnant first. I need to speak with him more on this, but I’m guessing the Bull’s would be aware or else we wouldn’t truly know who the victor is.

Thank you I’m advance for any advice you may have.

Last edited:
There is no need for secrets in the lifestyle! That married pussy is going to be well used and well filled 💦and I'm going to tell hubby who was sitting there watching "it's all ready for you now man"!

We join the lifestyle so we don't have to keep secrets!♠️

Back