Would you secretly get bred by a bull during a cuckold and not tell them?

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this site and I have a question and I’m hoping I can get some opinions. This question I feel will be extremely controversial, so please no hate messages, instead provide alternate solutions that may be helpful not only to myself but another reader wondering the same thing, so here we go.

My husband and I are wanting to have me bred by a BBC Bull during a cuckold session. My question is would you tell the bull you had intentions of being bred or perhaps secretly get bred and not tell them, and have you and your husband raise the baby as loving parents, and the bull is none the wiser?

We are not very knowledgeable regarding laws for a baby born under these circumstances, but my husband and I would like full custody without any potential issues randomly popping up.

My husband threw around the idea of having me have sex with multiple black men as well as him and do a kind of Russian Roulette of sorts to see who gets me pregnant first. I need to speak with him more on this, but I’m guessing the Bull’s would be aware or else we wouldn’t truly know who the victor is.

Thank you I’m advance for any advice you may have.

Last edited:
My suggestion is to tell the bull that you are at a high risk time and you want him to pull out for ejacluation. Wait and see how deep he drills you when he does cum. Impregnating a woman is the pinnacle of the sexual act and just about any bull would disobey instructions to prevent planting his seed especially in a woman married to a white cuckold. In fact, the thought that there is nothing preventing his sperm from reaching your egg will excite him to produce an unusually large load. He will also desire to deposit his cum inside you multiple time.

Knowing that he knows if he finds out about your pregnancy may not be your plan, but even if you know he was the only inseminator and is the *******, tell him you had unprotected sex with other men during your risky period. There's no way you can hold him responsible since you're not sure who the ******* is. Most bulls would think they dodged a bullet.

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this site and I have a question and I’m hoping I can get some opinions. This question I feel will be extremely controversial, so please no hate messages, instead provide alternate solutions that may be helpful not only to myself but another reader wondering the same thing, so here we go.

My husband and I are wanting to have me bred by a BBC Bull during a cuckold session. My question is would you tell the bull you had intentions of being bred or perhaps secretly get bred and not tell them, and have you and your husband raise the baby as loving parents, and the bull is none the wiser?

We are not very knowledgeable regarding laws for a baby born under these circumstances, but my husband and I would like full custody without any potential issues randomly popping up.

My husband threw around the idea of having me have sex with multiple black men as well as him and do a kind of Russian Roulette of sorts to see who gets me pregnant first. I need to speak with him more on this, but I’m guessing the Bull’s would be aware or else we wouldn’t truly know who the victor is.

if you do groups, you won't know who bred you. That happened to me.....cindi

Hi everyone,

I would breed with a cuck couple

Interesting question. Prior to my coming back to the states while in the military, I had actually come in many a fraulein. And once when I came back, the rubber came off and I'm pretty sure I did. I saw her pregnant working on base while I was getting promoted and was almost positive it was mine. She never said anything to me so I don't know if it was mine or not. I've often wondered because if I knew, I'd think I'd want to be part of their lives and support them, but maybe it's better not knowing. In the instance you mentioned, I wouldn't want to know, although for me personally I would always wonder.

Interesting question. Prior to my coming back to the states while in the military, I had actually come in many a fraulein. And once when I came back, the rubber came off and I'm pretty sure I did. I saw her pregnant working on base while I was getting promoted and was almost positive it was mine. She never said anything to me so I don't know if it was mine or not. I've often wondered because if I knew, I'd think I'd want to be part of their lives and support them, but maybe it's better not knowing. In the instance you mentioned, I wouldn't want to know, although for me personally I would always wonder.
Inbox me

If that was the couples actual agenda I'd want to be told. To not be told is disrespectful in my opinion it's no different from two people dating and the woman pretending to be on birth control or the man pretending to have a condom on.

Accidents are one thing but this is totally different.

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I ever got anyone pregnant but I have cum 💦 in numerous hotwives who wouldn't let me up out of that married pussy. When they felt me swelling up inside them they locked 🔒 their legs around me and held me tight instead of letting me jump up an shoot my load on them.

There were times when a creampie wasn't my intention and I was even told at times that I couldn't cum inside of them so as instructed I tried to jump up and pull out that sweet married pussy and give her a cum bath but there were some wives who had other ideas! I'm talking about littering holding a Bull hostage between her thighs until she gets filled up!

Can a bull be too good? I would say yes! I have had a few over the years in the lifestyle where I know I broke alot of her personal records. First penetration orgasm, first time squirting, first time Gspot orgasms, first time orgasms in different positions. I mean there were times that just about anything you did took her over the top! In knew I had earned the top spot. I mean I've got her whispering ******* she shouldn't be whispering! At some point she won't even let me pull out! Then all of a sudden.... Ghosted! Cut off!!! All communication cut without any notification!!!

So I don't know if I ever got anyone pregnant!🤷

Here's my question folks:
If a Bull got a hotwife pregnant and it was unexpected by the couple do you think most people would:
A. Abort, keep it confidential and never tell the Bull.
B. Keep it and raise it themselves and not involve the Bull.
C. Keep it and raise it and include the Bull in theirs and the baby's life.
C - That is what I have been trying to have happen

Back