Would you go to sex party with bull

Would you go to or have you been to sex party with bull ?
I have been to many lifestyle parties with my hotwife girlfriends. Most of the time it was actually the couple who was invited and they invited me to come with them, or I went with the hotwife to the party because she was invited and invited me. Its better for her to bring her own bbc to the party which she knows is good rather than hoping that there is some good bbc already at the party.

I have been to many lifestyle parties with my hotwife girlfriends. Most of the time it was actually the couple who was invited and they invited me to come with them, or I went with the hotwife to the party because she was invited and invited me. Its better for her to bring her own bbc to the party which she knows is good rather than hoping that there is some good bbc already at the party.
did u get to fuck other hotwifes? did other bulls fuck the hotwife that you went with?

did u get to fuck other hotwifes? did other bulls fuck the hotwife that you went with?
Yes! It was always a fuck fest! If they ever saw an attractive brotha I would encourage them to introduce themselves and get acquainted and they would do the same. By the end of the party we were well satisfied by each other and other party goers! Here in San Diego California the lifestyle is popin!

And do you like to have her sample the other BBC there, or do you insist on monogamy for the night? Does her hubby feel better having her go with you, or does his opinion count?

Back