Would you fuck your boss to keep your job?

I have fucked my previous boss but it was because we wanted to. If I had to in order to keep my job then probably no. Either I was not doing good at the job or I'd have a boss and neither would be worth saving.

If someone tried to compel me in order to keep my job I'd be seeing him/her in a courtroom before a bedroom. I don't do well with coercion. If I happened to have a boss I wanted to fuck (which I don't), and he/she was interested too, it's a possibility. Hey @James Moody , did you say you were looking for an assistant? 😋

If someone tried to compel me in order to keep my job I'd be seeing him/her in a courtroom before a bedroom. I don't do well with coercion. If I happened to have a boss I wanted to fuck (which I don't), and he/she was interested too, it's a possibility. Hey @James Moody , did you say you were looking for an assistant? 😋
The application process is cumming up -- Oops! Wrong position! Oops! She said that "court" word. Guess I can't hire you, my only choice is to love you! Ah, the perilous choices of the workplace!:sex::ROFLMAO:

Come on get real All woman are sitting on a fortune and its up to them who they share it with married or not Professional skills or not Having professional skills dose not make you a better lover/fucker All Woman's Pussy/Cunt is Priceless that's why us guys are all ways chasing it

Back