Would you fuck your boss to keep your job?

I would fuck my boss if she was hot and I wanted to fuck her and vise a versa. But I won't fuck her to keep my job because she would have the power, and I intend to keep the power in that relationship.

Big NO... because this nullify my professional skills, self respect, self esteem.
Many educated Indian wives enjoy big Black cocks. You, Indian wives don’t have to fear your husband. Please tell your daughters if you have any to fuck only Black men to fully satisfy their pussies ! Don’t let your Indian husbands treat you like crap.

Well if you count my childhood friend's assistant... I somewhat work for her to. Gorgeous latin female( can be a bit feisty sometimes) she's hot, thick, great ghetto booty) I want to fuck her so bad. Now it wouldn't grant me a promotion or raise, just the fact that I'd get to fuck her. She has seen me nude, massages and shaves me down below, which nobody must know about. She won't let me fuck her until she divorces her estranged husband. I want her so bad

Kinkymacouple, I wish you were my boss, I love a female that takes charge, therefore you can do whatever you wish to me as long as we get to fuck. Myself eating your pussy and ass.. I'd be eladed.

Back