Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,211 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
My cuck pimped me out to a black man and it was awesome. Because my cuck did not ask how many times or how many men. He thought just thr one guy he dealt with. Nope I was pimped all weekend to a 24 year Olds bachelor party with about seven 19 -25 year old horny boys with basically no skills in taking care of white pussy. The one thing I loved is that all 7 were were hard for 48 hours. I actually ended up getting pregnant by one of the 7 but no one wore condoms after I ripped the first one off. These boys would wake from being ******* or high hard as a rock and crawl over the top of their buddy stark naked and slide their 8 inch cock I'm my cum filled pussy. I called my cucky husband 12 hours in to cum help me on cleanup. After he cleaned me up from dripping cum one boy let him clean him and after that the other 6 made him their bitch for the next night. God it was a dream cum true....
I’ll bet your husband loved being their bitch in front of you and being filled full of bbc seed!

An ex bull for whom I worked as consultant / esc-ort once told me in jest -I guess - he would take me to his home town in Nigeria as a sex worker. I sometimes think of what would have been of my life if I had ever accepted something like that. Becoming the town whore, my integration in their society, my rel with the punters, all the men passing between my legs, the town butcher, the mayor, all councillors, the hardware store owner, the school teacher, the baker, the garbage men, the police chief, the news agent, every teennager having with me their first pussy, the elders of the village, the local priest, the pharmacist, the grocerer... All the secrets I could use, and privileges I could enjoy. My multiple pregnancie s by many of them. Hawt!

Last edited:
My bull in the UK did discuss this topic , he often spoke about a friend off his that would love to fuck a white woman , it came about a few week later , I was invited to his house for dinner , hubby was away and Issacs wife was in Africa, as we ate there was a knock at his door , in walked Ralph his mate , an older black man , conversation turned to sex as we finished dinner , Isaac suggested I go and get naked and show Ralph how fuckable you are , both men were naked as I came back , Ralph was hard as a rock I could see pre cum oozing out , he was so excited, got on my knees and sucked him , he couldn’t wait and shot his load all over me , so Issac fucked me as Ralph watched , he must have got a second wind because as a was riding Issacs cock Ralph fingered my ass , feeling a cold liquid on his fingers he had opened my ass then I felt his cock pushing into my hole , suddenly I was entertaining two cocks , they both filled me and Ralph was so happy and thanked us both for a great night.

My bull in the UK did discuss this topic , he often spoke about a friend off his that would love to fuck a white woman , it came about a few week later , I was invited to his house for dinner , hubby was away and Issacs wife was in Africa, as we ate there was a knock at his door , in walked Ralph his mate , an older black man , conversation turned to sex as we finished dinner , Isaac suggested I go and get naked and show Ralph how fuckable you are , both men were naked as I came back , Ralph was hard as a rock I could see pre cum oozing out , he was so excited, got on my knees and sucked him , he couldn’t wait and shot his load all over me , so Issac fucked me as Ralph watched , he must have got a second wind because as a was riding Issacs cock Ralph fingered my ass , feeling a cold liquid on his fingers he had opened my ass then I felt his cock pushing into my hole , suddenly I was entertaining two cocks , they both filled me and Ralph was so happy and thanked us both for a great night.
You sound as dirty as my Wife, when She was younger , great Stuff 😜

I’ve worked in and managed “massage parlours”
It is stimulating setting up people for sex. So I see the appeal for all parties.

Have thought about a business model setting & pimping up sissies. I the very idea that they’d only get paid a small amount depending on the post multi choice questionnaire the customer returns afterwards sounds like a good business plan x

Back