Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
Try to find an experienced black bull/master is harder than you think! Alot of guys have no game! (sadly)
I love sexual servitude! I am looking for a bull who would like to share me with whoever he wishes.
and come over and use me in front of my husband weekly.
We are in Fort Lauderdale FL and can host. you must be able to as well.
I like bukkake, Bring me in as the evenings entertainment. my Oos tattoo is real!

Attachments

• sdclatex3.jpg
    sdclatex3.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 187
My cuck pimped me out to a black man and it was awesome. Because my cuck did not ask how many times or how many men. He thought just thr one guy he dealt with. Nope I was pimped all weekend to a 24 year Olds bachelor party with about seven 19 -25 year old horny boys with basically no skills in taking care of white pussy. The one thing I loved is that all 7 were were hard for 48 hours. I actually ended up getting pregnant by one of the 7 but no one wore condoms after I ripped the first one off. These boys would wake from being ******* or high hard as a rock and crawl over the top of their buddy stark naked and slide their 8 inch cock I'm my cum filled pussy. I called my cucky husband 12 hours in to cum help me on cleanup. After he cleaned me up from dripping cum one boy let him clean him and after that the other 6 made him their bitch for the next night. God it was a dream cum true....

Why not let them pimp you out to all the little dick cuckold wanna bes ! Just don't allow us to actually have real sex with them. Make us pay for hand jobs and face sitting,even clean up! 😋. I know I'm down. Burlington/ Greensboro NC HERE

Back