Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,212 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
I once drove the Wife and her Bull to a very small adult bookstore/video theater and was told to wait outside in my parked car, which I did. During the next hour or so, I noticed 2 other couples and about 15 or 16 men, almost all black, enter the place. After another hour or so, her bull came out to the car and told me to come in with him. In the rear of the bookstore, or the "video theatre" section of the store were 4 large "booths" or actually small rooms. He brought me into one of them, and it was crowded with men standing around. There, on her knees sucking someone's cock, was my Wife. She had cum all over her face and dripping down her chin onto her tits and whole upper body. The bull stood her up, bent her over and fucked her doggystyle, while she continued sucking off the other guys. Most of them took turns fucking her afterwards as well.
This has become a recurring routine and I believe her bull collects money from some of these guys.

My first friend i had a longer relationship with did share me with other guys, i don't know if that is pimp me out. I did not have a problem with it to be honest, he knew what he was doing and he completed then also that i left my conservative me. Since the experience with him ultimately outside my comfort zone i am much more open and a slut according him and my hubby
Were you married when that happened, sounds like you had a great teacher getting you started in the lifestyle and as you said you did not have a problem with him sharing you and you learned a lot and got outside your conservative comfort zone without regrets and enjoying you slut wife lifestyle , Don't sound to me like that was being pimped out as such .

That wasn't pimped because he didn't get money for it (i think), but he decided without a doubt who could play with me, most of the time when i played with him alone he invited suddenly friends i didn't know. He surprised me once rally when i found out afterwards that i fucked him and his younger brother in a row (i thought he was a friend) Yes, this development took place when i was married, the first black friend indeed trained me. (he was invited at first by my hubby, he was an old colleague of hubby)
LOL Yes that's the way I see it he shared you he did not charge for you charms and pleasuring, him deciding on who could play wth you is understandable guess hubby gave him the authority and rights over your body by letting him be in control over you when he let him take you out,
funny he got his younger brother to play with you without you knowing he was his brother , how much of that sharing was done bareback .?

Yes mostly when tested we do it bare. With this friend for sure, the other guys not all the time.During playing friend had indeed agreed with hubby what to do and don't. He was free in that, do you think that getting paid is even better in this topic?
LOL well getting paid for sex is one of those dividing subjects some see it as ******* but then if one does it for a living I'd call it prositution but getting some money from a date I don't see ******* and your hubby allowing his friend free control over you when he took you out he in turn was sharing you with your hubby and your consent and unless he charged his friends and brother for them being able to play with you I don't see that as being pimped out to me that would be if he had charged for your charming body. Since were you live ******* is legal guess that makes it different from here or many other countries.

******* is not a real topic here, it should be everywhere btw. We are playing and fucking sometimes and i like it, its different with what i thought before but i do feel myself now a lot more confident and satisfied. Btw my hubby is a little older and i am still physical so young that i need to be satisfied by others. Hubby pushed me into this, but i have already taken over the lead on this now. He is btw not dating anymore, i do fuck with him an treat him as i should to my hubby, when i want lust, i get it from other men (young guys are so hot!!!)
In what way is it different than you thought before , how long have you been playing , your husband is a bit older like how old is he and how old are you yes I guess a guy slows down a bit when getting older or has a bit of a problem when getting older, while women don't have the same problem, good of your hubby to do that for you guess that's what is called Love , like the way you say that when you want lust you get it from other guys what's the youngest guy you have fucked when playing.

Would you allow your master to pimp you out? I would!
Lol you said ALLOW ???!! AND MASTER in the same sentence. That just defeated everything you were dreaming of?. If they were truly owned and a slave, they wouldn't have a choice in the matter. But I know this is only a fetish and everything should be negotiated and consensual. People just take this ******* waaayyy too seriously.

What i said, i only had two guys before hubby, i have been always active with sex but when i met hubby he said quickly that he wanted to see me fuck other guys, it turned him on.

After i got my ******* i have agreed in it and took the step to fuck others and after i started with black guys my sex drive went up a lot, also because my lustbutton was activated. I love hubby but a lot of other guys satisfy me more , hubby knows that(he is no cuck btw) When i started fuck with black guys i stetted out of my comfort zone and have released me from my conservative rules. I think that i have had now 7 black guys and around 30 white guys, but i do not date with white guys anymore. Whats your age btw, where do you come from?
Was hubby asking you to be shared before you had your ******* or did he wait till after you had your *******, your sex drive went up a lot after you started being shared, your lust button was activated , that's funny I had not thought that would happen. It's a bonus that hubby gets turned on by you being fucked by other guys makes it so much better for the marriage jealousy wise none of that that way
Did not think hubby was a cuckold the way I had been reading your posts.
You had more white guys than black but you don't do any white guys anymore to bad so I can't have you anymore , LOL
btw 76, where am I from , well if you talk about where I was born Noord Holland living in Canada most of my life.

Back