Would older woman 65+ still play with BBC

What a odd question from a male, My mind wonders if you're a spouse of a older lady, or a young black male with a grannie fetish. That said the truth is it depends entirely of the female. We are all different and similar no two exactly alike. If this woman is still sexually active and has had sex with black men before why not if she's attracted to him. I say attracted because at that age she's probably way beyond the jump his bones just for fun stage. We're speaking of a generation I'm very familiar with. I think of the women i know and i feel confident in saying there would need to be some connection prior to sex.

What a odd question from a male, My mind wonders if you're a spouse of a older lady, or a young black male with a grannie fetish. That said the truth is it depends entirely of the female. We are all different and similar no two exactly alike. If this woman is still sexually active and has had sex with black men before why not if she's attracted to him. I say attracted because at that age she's probably way beyond the jump his bones just for fun stage. We're speaking of a generation I'm very familiar with. I think of the women i know and i feel confident in saying there would need to be some connection prior to sex.
Very well said::: and I couldn't agree more that the connection outside of Sex, makes the Sex sooooooooooooo much more intense! And gratifying!

Back