Would like to get advice...

Cort

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
I have been going out with a girl for a couple years now, we are both 45 years old and I know all about her past sex life and she has fucked a lot of guys mostly between 16-28, mostly white guys but also a black guy. Most of the guys she has been with have been bigger than me, I am 6 inches long by 5 inches thick and not circumcised and most of her bf's have been 7 inches and larger up to 10 inches and all were circumcised. One of her largest cocks she had was with a black guy, he was 9 1/2 inches long and about 7 inches thick, not her longest cock but definitely her thickest cock! She described his black cock in very good detail and how much he would cum and how many times he could cum and keep it hard all night!

We talk sex a bit and usually it comes back to black cock and how black guys always have big cocks and how she likes black and dark skinned guys, she thinks they are unique looking and loves there skin. When she sees a black guy she definitely always looks and stares and makes a comment on if he has a huge cock or not which always comes back to of course he does, he's black!!

I do make a lot of comments about how small my cock is compared to the guys she has fucked and I tell her it would be nice if she had a bigger cock inside her or fucking her and she just laughs or just says your cock is all i need. My question is, I know the above is pretty vague but what do you think is going through her head? Does she want to fuck another black guy? Do you think she isn't happy with my cock? I know it's tough to say based on what I have said but any help would be appreciated. Will answer any questions you have to clarify!

Me personally, I don't mind if we met a black guy and he had a huge cock, I would so let him fuck my gf, as long as I can watch or join, but is that what she wants, that's what I am trying to find out! Also, we live in Vancouver Canada and there are no black guys around, very few so when we/she sees one it's like oh, there's one!! Thoughts?? You can see some pics in my profile!

Last edited:
Back