Curvy princess, England

LJBgoodgirl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
We are looking for a hot guy with a big thick black cock to satisfy my princess / goddess. She’s the best lover ever and desperate for a black guy to worship. She’s super tight as she’s never fucked a black guy, looking for her first. We are in the North of England, would want to meet in a nice hotel, champagne and then you get to own her all night, over and over. Please send pics, we’re looking for someone hot that will fit well with her. IMG_4004.jpegIMG_7106.jpeg

i want you dat ass GIF

We are looking for a hot guy with a big thick black cock to satisfy my princess / goddess. She’s the best lover ever and desperate for a black guy to worship. She’s super tight as she’s never fucked a black guy, looking for her first. We are in the North of England, would want to meet in a nice hotel, champagne and then you get to own her all night, over and over. Please send pics, we’re looking for someone hot that will fit well with her. View attachment 6645921View attachment 6645922
Wonderful

We are looking for a hot guy with a big thick black cock to satisfy my princess / goddess. She’s the best lover ever and desperate for a black guy to worship. She’s super tight as she’s never fucked a black guy, looking for her first. We are in the North of England, would want to meet in a nice hotel, champagne and then you get to own her all night, over and over. Please send pics, we’re looking for someone hot that will fit well with her. View attachment 6645921View attachment 6645922
Fuck you are amazing!!!

I hope you got blacked by now.

Hey I’d love to chat ❤️ will send you photos in a DM

Back