Has your wife gone too far in front of family and friends

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No I give my cuckold what he deserves or what ever my wife wants I good

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

joe351

Male
I like when she humiliates me in private. I will do anything my wonderful beautiful wife asks. In public I love when she wears her sexy outfits . She is beautiful and I do like when men look at her and lust ffor her . When it's just the 2 of us I like when she flirts with guys and seduces a guy by acting like the drunken horny woman she becomes after a few wines. The problem I have is when we meet family and friends and alchahol is involved. I beg her to be good and treat me like a man she agrees then after a few drinks she gets horny. Some of the most humiliating experiences for me were. A dinner party at a resturant with big round tables with table clothes . She sits next to a guy across from me instead of next to me. His wife is on the other side of him. She has his dick out of his pants and she is giving him a hand job . The wife catches her and starts to scream and storms out of the room. With her husband in tow. Another time my car is in the shop I ask her to pick me up at a dive bar next to work . She comes in a see through blouse and short jean skirt. My work friends are buying her drinks faster than she can ******* . She gets ******* and ends up making out with a guy I work with in a booth. She gives him a blow job in the booth while 5 guys I work with watch. Then when he cums in her mouth she tells me to kiss her. I told her no they my friends cheered me on chanting kiss your wife , until I gave my wife a kiss she put her arms around me and darted her cum covered tongue into my mouth f pushing all of his cum into my mouth in a long French kiss . She likes to do this. At home after we suck her black lover together? My work friends had no idea that I was a cuckold and wanted to keep it that way.

Last edited:
My wife filmed me sucking a massive Black cock while dressed as a French maid and then sent the footage to my friends, my work colleagues and my family.

My *******, who is a self-avowed racist and a homophobe, did not talk to me for a year after.

Before I was married to my current wife, my girlfriend and mistress loved to humiliate me to her friends.

She would take pictures of me getting taken in the ass by her strap-on or by a strong, dominant man, and then show them to her friends. Or of me sucking a cock with cum all over my face.

It got to the point where her friends would start laughing the minute they would see me.

The worst (best) time was probably when she ****** me to entertain a guy for money while she was out at a wedding with friends. She knew when to call - I was right in the middle of blowing him - blindfolded, handcuffed, wearing a collar and a cock restraint.

She called and he put me on the phone. After establishing what I was doing for him, she put me on speakerphone with two of her girlfriends listening, and made me tell them how I was whoring myself out for my mistress, how I sucked his cock, how he was going to fuck me, how much I wanted his hard cock in my ass.

She really laid it on thick - so I got super-horny and ended up doing some really kinky stuff for this guy. When he was done with me, he paid me $30 for my services, then called my Mistress and told her and her friends what a good time he had, and could he connect me with some of his buddies. She laughed and said "any time".

Her friends thought I was crazy for letting her treat me like that. They always laughed at me, and they all knew how small my cock was, how my Mistress had re-programmed me so that I could no longer get hard except for a big cock in my mouth or ass, and how my Mistress or an alpha male could make me cum without ever touching my cock.

All my most humiliating secrets were widely known in her circle of friends, and most of them had pictures of me playing with myself or wearing women's clothes or taking a big cock for my mistress. She would pass them out like trading cards.

It got to the point where just seeing her friends would really turn me on, because I never knew what humiliating stuff my Mistress or her friends would do to me on any given day.

Back