Worried

Who did I call inferior? Your reading skills are really bad, tas.

I'm in a non-monogamous relationship, I play the bagpipes, I'm doing my PhD research on microbes in Antarctica, and I live with my partner in a converted barn. I don't own a TV or a microwave. I'm unable to set myself free from social conformism? Right.

You sound like every other emo kid born within ten years of you in any developed country in the world. You conform to an emo stereotype invented by others. I could out-emo you any day when I was your age. Your declarations that social acceptance is for spineless people and everyone else is trapped by social conformism are right out of a script that you took from someone else. Who is the conformist?

Because you don't read well and you argue poorly, I'd recommend caution when you're considering calling people spineless.

Its always tough when its your *******. I dont know if moving will help or not. I dated a girl from Michigan for a while and my understanding is its still pretty segregated all over, but is getting better. Your description sounds like Lapeer lol Safe little haven where the men go to flint to get there dark on when no one is looking but not there women, no no! Would love to talk more with you.

You don't play the bagpies. Everyone knows you strangle them to make that sound .:eek:

I am a independent divorced woman with 3 children from previous marriage. I have dated quite a few black men and around here other whites, kind of look down on me for it. We kind of live in a little bit of a redneck community that up until a few years ago was almost all white. My eldest ******* is in high school and has expressed interest in black boys at school and been on a few dates too. She is starting to get harassed. Should I move to a more mixed part of town or should we stay and have her learn to be strong and how life is? I am looking for honest opinions here and don't really want to hear all of the cucks fantasies. Thanks in advance.

I would say that unless you are a transient and are used to living an itinerant lifestyle you should stay. Moving would be the easy thing to do, but suppose you do move to a more "mixed" part of town and this pattern repeats, are you going to move every few months?

I am a independent divorced woman with 3 children from previous marriage. I have dated quite a few black men and around here other whites, kind of look down on me for it. We kind of live in a little bit of a redneck community that up until a few years ago was almost all white. My eldest ******* is in high school and has expressed interest in black boys at school and been on a few dates too. She is starting to get harassed. Should I move to a more mixed part of town or should we stay and have her learn to be strong and how life is? I am looking for honest opinions here and don't really want to hear all of the cucks fantasies. Thanks in advance.
I am proud of women like you. Your home has become a castle of liberty. You and your ******* are enough courage to face with the troubles from the white bullies. Just continue to be what you are... They will have accept you and respect your choices and needs.

I would say that unless you are a transient and are used to living an itinerant lifestyle you should stay. Moving would be the easy thing to do, but suppose you do move to a more "mixed" part of town and this pattern repeats, are you going to move every few months?

This was kind of my reaction too, except that a different location could possibly create a new & different set of problems. If the current situation is at least manageable, then it's unwise to just move. It also sends a signal to the ******* that the way to problem solve is to run away.

This was kind of my reaction too, except that a different location could possibly create a new & different set of problems. If the current situation is at least manageable, then it's unwise to just move. It also sends a signal to the ******* that the way to problem solve is to run away.

I was thinking the same, can't always pick up and run from problems. There will always be problems, but if moving is going to be the solution then you'll end up as a gypsy.

I was thinking the same, can't always pick up and run from problems. There will always be problems, but if moving is going to be the solution then you'll end up as a gypsy.
It's not only about staying or moving. They must continue their way of life too. They must make people accept there is nothing wrong with an adult woman or young girl date with black and black men enter their houses. They can go further...

if you can afford to move, i would do that.

Back