Working in an all black area

Like the sound of it. I volunteer at the local food bank, which is in an all black part of town. Definitely get attention and looks. No “action” that’s not what I am there for. It’s inspiring how everyone there, from all races and backgrounds work s together towards a common goal. Kind of intriguing driving into town, I’ll sometimes see a local bar and think, “Wonder what would happen if I stopped in there for a quick *******. 🍸🍸IMG_5363 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
After a day of thinking I love the idea of getting a job in an all black area of my town and working at the dollar store or a cell phone store. The idea of dressing for attention and bring one of the only white women in the area is a big turn on. Flirting and being hit on. Getting a rep in the area for being a flirty white pawg who will sometimes let a grab or a slap of my ass go unquestioned..
I wonder how many are actually doing this?

Well before my adventures began with black man I did my student teaching in the Albany City school district. Having grown up well outside of the city it was a culture shock for me. However, if I had known them what I know now. My experience there may have been very different. I may have stayed in the area.
ok, what did you miss?

Like the sound of it. I volunteer at the local food bank, which is in an all black part of town. Definitely get attention and looks. No “action” that’s not what I am there for. It’s inspiring how everyone there, from all races and backgrounds work s together towards a common goal. Kind of intriguing driving into town, I’ll sometimes see a local bar and think, “Wonder what would happen if I stopped in there for a quick *******. 🍸🍸
Well I’m sure you would be hit on pretty quickly

Like the sound of it. I volunteer at the local food bank, which is in an all black part of town. Definitely get attention and looks. No “action” that’s not what I am there for. It’s inspiring how everyone there, from all races and backgrounds work s together towards a common goal. Kind of intriguing driving into town, I’ll sometimes see a local bar and think, “Wonder what would happen if I stopped in there for a quick *******. 🍸🍸View attachment 4772114
Sexy little outfit

Like the sound of it. I volunteer at the local food bank, which is in an all black part of town. Definitely get attention and looks. No “action” that’s not what I am there for. It’s inspiring how everyone there, from all races and backgrounds work s together towards a common goal. Kind of intriguing driving into town, I’ll sometimes see a local bar and think, “Wonder what would happen if I stopped in there for a quick *******. 🍸🍸View attachment 4772114
Love your idea. How about you try it out - with a guide - in the DMV. :devilish: :cool:

After a day of thinking I love the idea of getting a job in an all black area of my town and working at the dollar store or a cell phone store. The idea of dressing for attention and bring one of the only white women in the area is a big turn on. Flirting and being hit on. Getting a rep in the area for being a flirty white pawg who will sometimes let a grab or a slap of my ass go unquestioned..
Oh you wouldn't be the first to think about it...and damn sure not the first to actually do it!

My husband once had his company rent a short-term corporate apartment, in a part of town that was predominantly black, for a 3-month project he was working in North Carolina. There were about 200 units in the complex and we only saw one other white couple while we were there and few Latinos. He did it on purpose, and it was at a point in our journey where I had been with a couple of black guys, one for nearly a year.

Back