Working in an all black area

After a day of thinking I love the idea of getting a job in an all black area of my town and working at the dollar store or a cell phone store. The idea of dressing for attention and bring one of the only white women in the area is a big turn on. Flirting and being hit on. Getting a rep in the area for being a flirty white pawg who will sometimes let a grab or a slap of my ass go unquestioned..

After a day of thinking I love the idea of getting a job in an all black area of my town and working at the dollar store or a cell phone store. The idea of dressing for attention and bring one of the only white women in the area is a big turn on. Flirting and being hit on. Getting a rep in the area for being a flirty white pawg who will sometimes let a grab or a slap of my ass go unquestioned..
I'd like to be your regular.

Where u from? Maybe i could make a visit

I hope that your husband talks you out of it. You can do whatever you'd like on this site by itself. Regardless of color, having men come in, grab you or pat you on the ass without your permission won't end well. Also, the "rep" thing will only lead to people, sober, *******, high, etc., thinking that they can use you whenever they want to. Doesn't sound too exciting to me!
its a fantasy…..go with it!

thats a great idea

Sounds so exciting

Back