Working holiday delight

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
My husband worked overseas in the nighties we would spend two months away ,on one trip I got a job as a tea lady in a busy office , as a shapely woman I wore very tight jeans which exposed my ass ,there was a young guy who would perv on me he was a little creepy but not a bad boy , one day I saw him showing one of the secretaries his phone she was smiling but nervous.

Later that day I cornered him and asked what he was showing Gail , he told me that I would be shocked but I assured him at 40 I have seen most , gingerly he opened his phone asked if I was sure ,pushed a button and pointed to me , wow I was looking at a huge black cock , god I never seen one that big I said , he then showed me moor photos .

Dave was fascinated,like that do you mrs s, yes I do , he then said he had other photos and videos on black men , Dave bought them in and I took them home and watched them with hubby , sex was wonderful but I did fantasied re the huge black cocks.

My boss was an older woman and I must have left a video on my tea trolly , she called me in her office and handed me the package , like that do you ,I did admit to enjoy the film and black men , would you like to be one of the women in the video ,I just smiled.

Later that day she handed me a note on it was a phone number with the words enjoy , I asked Dave if he knew any black men , Dave was exited and told me he had fixed up Mary (my boss ) with his friends dad ,I showed him the number his reaction was evident ,same man .

Dave invited me to the pub to meet the man , he was around 50 very solid and little overweight we hit it of straight away he told me that there were lots of older white women wanting black cock and some want moor than one at a time , he asked if I would like to indulge in.

Got to go will finish next week sorry.

Back now
He left , Dave and I had a few moor drinks while showing me moor photos and a couple of videos from his phone ,one I recognised it was his friend that just left ,his cock was enormous and was trying to enter a white ass this got me very wet as I had never tried anal ,the video continued and she took both men at the same time while sucking another.

At home I was telling Steve about my meeting and the video I had seen on Dave’s phone , he asked me the mans name , Ralph I said ,Steve smiled, then spoke , Ralph was his storeman in the factory and had wondered if he would like to meet me one day , Steve had heard about Ralph’s social life from his offsider, Ralph was servicing white women around the area with several others , I asked steve to keep quiet and don’t tell Ralph I’m your wife , Steve laughed , no way I want to here on the Monday how his weekend went .

Date was fixed , I was to be picked up at the pub by Ralph, all week Dave and Mary were urging me on telling me I would be totally fucked all night , Steve was olso urging me on he had a hard on all week thinking about Ralph and friends fucking me .

I dressed very slutty as requested, sitting in the pub ,men and women were staring which turned me on , a couple of men tried to chat me up , in came Ralph , he kissed me which turned heads put his hand in my lap felt my wet cunt , your ready aren’t you let go , walking to the car he opened the back door I got in and he followed we were being driven , Ralph removed my panties and dress ,I was naked in the back of a car being groped , the car pulled up at a house , Ralph told me to get out ,he led me naked to the front door ,inside there were around five black men plus Ralph and his driver.

During the evening I had all seven men in every position possible, plus tried double fucking it was a great experience .

Monday night when Steve got home he had a huge grin on his face , you were a huge hit , all Ralph could talk about was the white women him and his friends entertained, he reckoned it was the best night the boys had had in months and was looking forward in having her again.

My Monday was olso interesting as Dave and Mary had heard that I was a huge success with the black men , Mary wanted to be involved the next time I got an invitation, that another story to be told . Xx

With the virus causing hell with our sex lives we have been remembering the good old days with BBC and how it all happened, so we would like to tell , most happened overseas when my husband was posted .
1/ remember when squash was the sport to play ,well, we did ,the courts were in a health club and are only time we could book was late at night , lots of fun and quiet,one night there was two men playing in the next court ,both happened to be black ,after they had finished they rested in the stands watching us , now ,Kim wore a short skirt and with all the movement her panties had disappeared in her ass cheeks , as I served she was crouching that’s when I noticed her naked ass and so did the two men watching , they moved down to the bottom level obviously to get a better view , Kim stopped pulling her panties out of her ass and made every moment to show off her ass as we played , at the end of one set I mentioned to her that she was the centre of attraction , this made her play up to them , they obviously cottoned on and one removed his top , Kim walked over to the glass door and asked if they would like to play a game , I left to shower , getting back later Kim was now on her knees sucking cock and being fucked at the same time both looked a little nervous but I assured them to keep going .

Back