women to discuss interracial dp

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
hubby got me into this,..after movies, roll playing ..bbc toys..then first time to hotel party..i had to try first black man...4 years...have group of 4 hot guys..un known to each other...with lock down..we grew so pent up..invited my first lover over...i wanted little bondage play..little caning..ass took 25 lashes from hubby while i sucked on my lover...he turn me over on my knees...really pleasing me...felt hubby lean over..poured lube all over my ass..i said..oh boy..'now or never" ..gave my ex anal few times...but not really a fan..my lover took my que of no resistance...i took most of him..fingers digging into my carpet...yelling i have bbc in my ass honey!!...i came so powerful...questions are..do most men want anal? bbc in my ass was so intense ,,but satisfying as well.. point of this..i would love a bbc dp!..55 not getting younger...just cant imagine the intense feeling of two bbc in my vagina and ass at same time...can anyone truly explain if i am taking on too much!!!..not sure i can do this!!

hubby got me into this,..after movies, roll playing ..bbc toys..then first time to hotel party..i had to try first black man...4 years...have group of 4 hot guys..un known to each other...with lock down..we grew so pent up..invited my first lover over...i wanted little bondage play..little caning..ass took 25 lashes from hubby while i sucked on my lover...he turn me over on my knees...really pleasing me...felt hubby lean over..poured lube all over my ass..i said..oh boy..'now or never" ..gave my ex anal few times...but not really a fan..my lover took my que of no resistance...i took most of him..fingers digging into my carpet...yelling i have bbc in my ass honey!!...i came so powerful...questions are..do most men want anal? bbc in my ass was so intense ,,but satisfying as well.. point of this..i would love a bbc dp!..55 not getting younger...just cant imagine the intense feeling of two bbc in my vagina and ass at same time...can anyone truly explain if i am taking on too much!!!..not sure i can do this!!
Sounds like you have to try, or you won't be able to live with yourself.

I recommend you let your lover fuck you in the ass at least once a week for a couple of months and during that time, put fingers and toys in your pussy. Once you know what to somewhat expect you can start doing it with dildos and prepping your self for two actual guys, who will not be moving in perfect unison the way you can with a toy.

If you still let your husband have your pussy, use the fingers toys and dildos in your ass while he's in you. All you have to do is teach your body what the beginning of the feeling is so that it doesn't go into shock and lock up, your adrenalin and slut ability of opening up will do the rest once you see 2 dicks ready to fuck you at the same time.
Let me know how it goes.

I don't think most men want anal, no. I dont. A bit of anal play is fine, but the pussy is designed for sex. As a bi guy, I can attest to the pleasure of prostate stimulation, but no way around the fact that your'e digging around in someones s**thole. The sphincter is tight, but the colon is not designed to have things going the other way, and if vaginal sex is a 10, I put anal sex at 4. Regardless of the cleanliness factor, which can realistically be overcome, there is a psychological factor that cannot be ignored. I imagine that for women, it could be pleasurable as well being so completely filled up. Now, there is a psychological factor that can be at play as well. But I think that most men put vagina at the top of their list.

Back