Women are you ok with Cum facials

For my sub, she understands that receiving a cum facial is an act of submission. As her Daddy (me), it's to remind her how much I adore and love her and what I say, goes. When I allow her to be with a black man, she knows she is to blow his mind with her dedication to Daddy's requests as an obedient and slutty little white girl. As a woman on her knees pleasing a man with her mouth, it just comes with the territory and part of the experience. On top of all that, she's just a filthy little whore who would probably do it anyway. It's just adjusting her mindset to the reasoning behind it.
Now that's a interesting way to put it lol

I swallow most of the time cause I love the taste and it makes my man feel good when I do besides I hate to waste a good thing but sometimes it just happens. As seen below.
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Good girl

I am okay with as much cum in my mouth as possible, when it over flows it it going to get all over from my mouth and below. I love that. I love it running down my neck and breasts, especially dripping onto my breasts. It's been a long while since I've had that much cum. Can barely wait until it happens again.

I am okay with as much cum in my mouth as possible, when it over flows it it going to get all over from my mouth and below. I love that. I love it running down my neck and breasts, especially dripping onto my breasts. It's been a long while since I've had that much cum. Can barely wait until it happens again.
When was the last that happened? Now, there's a story there.

Back