Women are you ok with Cum facials

Not my favorite but I’ll do it. Sometimes a guy is a gentleman and asks where you want it if he’s offering but sometimes they just pull out and do their own thing. I’m not gonna kick you out for it. I know a few guys that when getting sucked seem to like to stroke it off the last few seconds and that seems to be connected to the facials. One time I was sucking a guy off and he said he was about to cum, I started jerking him off right on my face and he said that was the hottest thing having a girl finish him off onto her face. But usually if I’m sucking you off, I’m swallowing, easy cleanup
You are truly a sexy Goddess

Not my favorite but I’ll do it. Sometimes a guy is a gentleman and asks where you want it if he’s offering but sometimes they just pull out and do their own thing. I’m not gonna kick you out for it. I know a few guys that when getting sucked seem to like to stroke it off the last few seconds and that seems to be connected to the facials. One time I was sucking a guy off and he said he was about to cum, I started jerking him off right on my face and he said that was the hottest thing having a girl finish him off onto her face. But usually if I’m sucking you off, I’m swallowing, easy cleanup
My type🥰

Seems very cool for guys to ask where to dump their load. I would to. When it comes to head. I prefer the hand/mouth technique. Sucking and she’s Jack’n at the same time. I guess you can call it double pump action.

totally agree!

That's the difference you're open to it most aren't or they ******* the mood with how they react when you ask them about a cum facial

Back